[mii plaza music]

yugyeom woke up in the morning to a smaller body laying in his arms, and a soft face cuddled into the crook of his neck. the warm breaths he felt against his neck soothed him, and looked down to see a head of red hair. he grinned like an idiot when he realized bambam came downstairs to sleep with him, feeling his heart pound in his chest with every breath he felt.

he shook bambam's body to wake him up, and in return, a soft and adorable puppy whimper emitted from the boys mouth. yugyeom smiled softly at the sound and wrapped an arm around bambam's waist, about to pull him closer before he was interrupted.

"that, my dear little brother, was extremely gay. you're in love with bambam, aren't you?" yugyeom's older sister, chungae grinned.

"well no fucking shit, sherlock!" yugyeom muttered, shaking his head. she chuckled softly and walked upstairs as yugyeom sat up.

yugyeom shook the younger boy softly, more soft whimpers coming from him. he kept shaking him to no avail, and resorted to the only thing he could think of.

he started poking the boys sides and tickling his tummy and armpits, grinning when bambam immediately spasmed under him, breaking out into loud giggles.

"s-stop you fucker! stop!" bambam cackled, trying to get out of yugyeom's hold.

"should've woken up then!" yugyeom laughed a bit, still grinning like a lovestruck idiot.

"i'm gonna-"

"cum?" yugyeom snorted, and bambam gasped, trying to hit him.

"shut up!" he whined, still laughing and panting a bit. finally, yugyeom stopped to bambam's pleasure, and the smaller sat up panting heavily.

"you look like you got fucked." yugyeom stated.

"fuck you!" bambam whined, running upstairs. "i'm taking a shower first!"

"shit."

--

"we're on our way, we're on our way~" bambam sang happily, sitting down in the plane seat next to the window. he liked sitting next to the window because when he felt tall, he felt like god. yugyeom thought that was weird but cute at the same time.

"i'm so ready to swim in the ocean." yugyeom sighed, plopping down next to him.

"me too! wait, are there sharks?" bambam panicked.

"uh, no." yugyeom lied, he didn't want to scare bambam. plus, swimming in the ocean with the love of his life sounded totally cool.

"oh, good."

"there's this really cute anemone fish house thing in this one part, and the little fish swim around your feet, it's so cool!" yugyeom smiled cutely, and bambam wanted to squish his face and kiss his nose. a little too descriptive, bambam thought.

"i wanna go to that too! what else?"

"oh, there's this cool area where there's like, totally crystal clear water and it's really pretty, just like in the movies." yugyeom smiled. bambam smiled happily, nodding his head and adding comentary to whatever yugyeom said. listening to him talk was really interesting.

--

once they arrived, the boys and yugyeom's family squeezed into a taxi.

bambam had to sit in yugyeom's lap, which was kind of awkward, but kind of hot at the same time.

they reached the hotel they were staying at rather quickly, to both bambam's and yugyeom's dismay. bambam would never admit it, but he'd sit in yugyeom's lap for the rest of his life if he could.

the group got out of the taxi and checked into the hotel, the younger boys dashing up to their room and immediately jumping back and forth between the two beds. it was a good thing they got their own room.

"these beds are so bouncy!" bambam hollered, laughing as he hopped to the other bed. yugyeom laughed as well and jumped to the other side, hollering a bit.

"boys, don't make a mess in there already! change into your swimsuits, we're going to the ocean in a few minutes!" yugyeom's mom called into their room, shutting the door.

"okay!" they called out, hopping off of the beds at the same time.

"dude, you're gonna love it! we can make vines there too!" yugyeom grinned, and bambam giggled cutely.

"i'm ready!" bambam said like spongebob, making yugyeom laugh.

the boys quickly changed into trunks and a shirt, grabbing a beach bag and meeting up with yugyeom's family.

bambam's heart was racing, excited to see the ocean. they would be there in fifteen minutes!