Vigilante's Rage

Izuku drove through the streets, following the sound of beeping from the tracker in the bullet he gave Cinder. As he rode on, he had to quickly stop due to a roadblock created by a large force of villains.

"You ain't seeing the higher ups just yet. Let's-" The villain was interrupted by his head being blown off by Izuku's shotgun.

"I have no time for this. Let me through, and I might let you live to see tomorrow." Izuku said. The villains then charged, but Izuku was prepared. He holstered his shotgun, and from his cloak he drew his desert eagle and pump shotgun. He started with splattering the head of one villain, then shooting through three more with the pistol, before pumping the shotgun and blasting off a leg. He put away the guns to punch an enemy in the face, and flipped open the butterfly knife from his robot battle, and slit one enemy's throat. He punched one in the face, kicked him into the air, and heel-kicked him into the floor, killing him with a shot to the head. He then snapped one villain's neck, stabbed the back of another, and when a third tried to charge him, he roundhouse-kicked the villain's face to stop their charge, and proceeded to shank the villain to death with his knife.

"H-H-He's a monster..." One villain said, before his head burst due to a shotgun blast.

Izuku could see nothing but red. His mission was to save Cinder, damn the consequences of his actions. He dodged as some tried to attack with either guns or Quirks, and responded by pumping more enemies full of lead with his smg and pump shotgun.

Once the last few fell, he got back onto his bike. He drove off towards the bar once more as he noticed heroes following him, and held his shotgun while speeding off. When villains would try to ambush him he would simply vaporize them with his shotgun, or simply run them over mercilessly as the heroes apprehended the rest. He drifted away from a wrecking ball piloted by a villain, and shot him in the head with his revolver. A few minutes later, he reached the bar. Outside was a man wearing a black and grey outfit that covered his entire body.

"Hiya pal! Nice to meet you! Not nice to meet you! I'm Twice!" The man said. "Toga said you'd ignore me on your mission or whatever, buuuut just to be safe I have more info on the League than her. What is your goal anyways?" Twice asked.

"To destroy anything and everything involving the League." Quick Draw said.

"And why is that?" He asked. "I'd like to know. I wouldn't like to know. Actually I would like to know. Why?"

"What would you do is someone you loved was kidnapped and tortured?" Izuku asked.

"Of course I'd go after them." Twice responded.

"What would you do if they were pregnant when they were taken?" He asked.

"...I'd kill them." Twice said, not knowing that the Vanguard Action Squad's target was pregnant. "Many members of the league were looking for a place to belong. If that's the case, then I can have no sympathy for them, no matter how much I see them as family. Just... spare Toga at least." He said.

"I did, so don't worry pal. You'll live as well." Izuku said, before kicking open the door and firing his shotgun.

..Earlier, The League's Main Base...

Tomura Shigaraki stepped out of the room of their newest... recruit... and sighed. She'd been heavily uncooperative, and so he had to... calm her down. He was surprised when he realized she had a child, but he had to take... drastic measures to make sure she would calm down long enough for Sensei to arrive with the brainwashing Quirk. He sat down, and Kurogiri for once looked absolutely terrified.

"Shigaraki-san, I really think this was a mistake." He said.

"And why is that?" The villain responded.