3. To Find The Backstabber

A/n hello my lovelies, thoughts so far on the book? Now I know it's boring atm but I promise it will pick up pretty quickly from here on out.

Leon Artemis POV

"where the fuck is she?!" I hiss as I slam my hand down hard on the desk.

"Leon, calm down, she said she'd be here." Grant states calmly, even though I can see and hear him tapping his fingers impatiently on the other side of the desk.

"Drew, call her and see what's taking her so long in getting those plans." Archer states as he paces. Drew stands up and walks out of the room to make the call.

"You do realise that we can't do anything until we stake out the place? therefore we can't do anything until she gets the plans from Raymond" Ethan states.

"We have a problem." all our heads turn around to face Drew who has a scowl on his face as he hands me his phone. I narrow my eyes at him before taking the phone.

"Hey Leon..." her high pitched giggly voice comes in through the phone

"Aspen? where the fuck are you?! you were suppose to be here three hours ago!" I yell into the phone.

"Now, Leon, that was a bit rude wasn't - Stop it....I'm busy....-" we heard someone in the background 

"What the fuck is going on you fucking bitch?!" Archer seethes into the phone.

"Oh, Archer hey, well I just called you guys to say that the deal was off, I got a better offer for the plans, Kyle can be very....persuasive." she giggles.

"Leon, Boys, so great to hear from you." Kyle's voice resonates from the phone in my hand. Archer, Ethan, Drew, Grant and myself were all around the desk glaring at the phone.

"Kyle." I grit.

"Aww, now Leon, don't be sad, I'm taking good care of your girl- sorry - Ex- girl..." he chuckles. "-more to the point though, thank you so much for your help in getting the plans, you made my life a whole lot easier." he states, amusement in his voice.

"you'll pay for double crossing us Aspen." I hiss as the line goes dead.

"Grant, go and find her address. I'm going to fucking kill her." I state as I flop back into my desk chair. Grant stands up and walks out of the room.

"what's the plan Leon?" Archer asks.

"find Aspen, kill her and Kyle, and get  the plans" I state bluntly.

"Alright, guys go and train, blow off some steam." Ethan states and the others leave.

I lean on my desk with my head in my hands. I had to fuck her, I had to actually like her. This line of work is never good with relationships, especially me.

"I'm sorry bro, I know you liked her." Ethan states.

"she's going to regret crossing us, that is a promise." I seethe. Ethan chuckles. "I'm sure of that."

Not very long later Grant and the others come back in. "I've got her address, but I ran a face search and she's on a date at a restaurant known as Anthony's." he says.

Date? Why the fuck would she be on a date?

"okay, let's go." I say as I stand up and grabbed my gun and placed it in the waistband of my jeans.

We all made our way out to the jeep and jumped in. Grant was in the front seat, putting the address into the GPS.  Archer, Ethan and Drew were all in the back seat. "next time I call shotgun Grant I swear!" Archer states as he moves around in the middle seat.

Cassidy Clarke POV

I pulled up to Anthony's parking lot roughly 45 minutes later. I turned the car off and got out of the car. I made my way towards the restaurant. I freeze as I was about to open the door to enter.

"Yes Aspen - it's fine - of course she doesn't know about me."

James...

I turned around and walked towards the dark alleyway to the right of Anthony's, there in all his glory - and my Distain - was James, on his phone taking to Aspen.

It could be a different Aspen?

I wish I could believe that. I really do.

"alright I've got to go, she should be here now - what? - yes I'm going to fuck her. - I've been stringing her along for you, and I'm going to fuck her and then dump her in the morning, just like we planned, make sure you have my money."

Money? What? For a fucking genius I'm so fucking dumb. And he just wants to fuck me? Better yet, maybe I can just fuck him up instead.

I hear James sigh as he turns around. His eyes widen.

"Money?" I ask raising my voice slightly.

"Aspe- I mean Cassidy, Cass, i-its not what it looks like." he says flustered.

"what was it supposed to look like? Because from what I saw was that my sister was paying you to take me out, and that you were going to fuck me tonight and fuck off in the morning." I state puffing.

"you know what James? I actually fucking liked you. I was actually going to sleep with you tonight. God I'm so fucking stupid, how much was fucking with my and my feelings worth?" I ask my voice breaking slightly.

"Cass-" he starts, trying to calm me down.

"How much!?" I yell.

"a grand!" he replies quickly due to my anger.

"go fuck yourself James." I state as I turned around and made for my car.

His hand grabbed my wrist and he spun me around. "Cassidy I swear-" my hand swung back and clocked him square in the nose, the basically empty parkinglot made the crack echo. I pulled my wrist from his hand as he clutched his nose. "Leave. Me. The. Fuck. Alone." I states as I got into my car and drove off.

How could I have been so fucking stupid.

A/n hello my lovelies, I'm sorry I haven't updated, been busy with uni stuff. The next chapter will be Cassidy and the boys first meeting!!

Till next time.

Xx