Freed

Aria's POV

I blinked in disbelief at Henry for the millionth time in the past two minutes. 

"So you're saying..." I trailed off as Klaus sat beside me, a huge smile on his face as he gripped my hand. 

Henry sighed, a tired look on his face, "your parents officially have no ability to force you back home. This is your visa, they won't be able to do anything to you" he finished. 

"What if they come back here and try again?" I asked him, that nervousness still rolling around in me. 

He sighed, "I'm going to hell" he muttered before looking back up at Klaus and I, "Katrina had a ... plan to make sure your parents had absolutely no way of getting back to you" he winced. 

Henry had told us that around three hours ago, and now Klaus and I sat in a small bland room. We were on one side of the table, and sitting directly in front of us were my disheveled parents. 

Their clothes were wrinkled and they looked absolutely tired. 

The men who had led them in here had just unhand cuffed them, and it took everything in me to not cackle evilly as I watched them. 

Katrina fucking Justice was a genius. 

Henry refused to tell us exactly what he had done that had gotten my parents arrested and being detained in this airport until the next flight back home left in two hours. 

I love Katrina. 

That bitch was a true evil fucking genius, and no matter what anyone said about her, she was my fucking sister. 

She never needed me to explicitly spell out what these two individuals sitting in front of me had done, how they had stripped me of my worth and neglected me to a point where I thought no one could physically love me. 

Katrina had never needed me to say those words out loud to her, she just knew. 

And even though she was probably knee deep in some real shady shit, she took time to think of me. 

To help me, to keep my family together. 

Klaus sat quietly beside me staring back at my parents. 

He was doing a great job of hiding it, but I could practically feel the waves of happiness rolling off of him as well. 

I twirled the gorgeous engagement ring that he had given me around my finger as I struggled to keep the smirk off my lips. 

My Mother stood glaring back at me, something like defeat shining in her eyes, while my Father sat next to her looking utterly lost and confused. 

I was never this combative when it came to them. 

Was I a dick? 

Sure. 

But had I openly done anything to them to truly show how much I couldn't stand them? 

Not until now. 

And their faces were worth it. 

"What do you mean you aren't helping us get released?" my Mother growled pissed over at me. 

My twirling hand rested comfortably against my baby bump, "well I would" I smirked, "but that would kind of defeat the purpose of us putting you here, right babe?" I asked looking over at Klaus as he desperately tried not to laugh aloud. 

He nodded like he was deep in thought, "I think that would completely defeat the purpose, love" he nodded along. 

Their fucking faces were priceless.