Chapter 7

Cookie told me to write some lyrics for some songs and I think I did good but the thing is I don't really know so I have to go see cookie so she can review it and hopefully say it's good.

"Hey Cookie I got something for you to hear." I said when I saw her and some guy.

"Ok but first I want you to meet someone" Cookie says as she turns to the guy standing next to her. "This is Adrian Prince. He's a singer. He just signed to Empire."

O he is cute

O he is cute

"Hi I'm Sophia. Nice to meet you." I tell him as I shake his hand.

"Nice to meet you too. I've heard your music and u think it's great." He smiles at me.

"Thank you." We stare at each other with smiles on our faces.

"Well I'll leave y'all to it but before I do I want to hear what you have."

"Ok come on. Adrian you can come to." They both follow me into the studio.

"It's called Your Love." I turn to them when it's finished.

"It's amazing Sophia." Adrian says.

"Thank you. Cookie?"

"He's right this is amazing. Sophia great job. This good."

"Thank you Cookie sooooo much." She nods her head and turns around to leave.

"Well do you have any new music?" I ask Adrian.

"I have this 1 song I'm working on but I think it's missing something." He says as he pulls out a notebook.

"I like the lyrics but yea it is definitely missing somethin." I tell him after I have read the lyrics.

"Play the beat for me and sing what you have."

He starts the beat and goes in the booth. He starts singing and I nod my head.

You say all you need is consistent love
When I try I swear it's never enough, I messed up
Maybe this thing here just ain't meant for us
Baby you let go and I pull you back, I let go, you ain't having that

[Pre-Chorus: Chris Brown]
We do it like we rock stars
Sexing in my hotel room, we be so loud
Higher than a smoke cloud
Shades on, doing 95 with the top down
I might sound crazy
Cause we be going back and forth
One minute I hate you, and I love you
That's just how it is

[Hook: Chris Brown]
'Til we get it right we gon' fuck some more, 'til we get it
I'mma get it, I'mma get it, 'til we get it, 'til we get it
'Til we get it right we gon' fuck some more, I'mma get it
I'mma get it, 'til we get it, 'til we get it, I'mma get it, turn up

[Verse 2: Chris Brown]
Why is it all so complicated?
Baby this should be simple, it's driving me mental
But when you back it up it really drives me crazy
And you know what I'm into, make me forget what we arguing about, ay

"Ok I think I know what your missing. Let me see." I go in the booth and tell him. He hands me the headphones. "Ok I'm going to try something."

Yo, he don't know me but he setting up to blow me, uh
Said my Twitter picture remind him of Naomi, uh
On the low I used to holla at his homie, uh
Fuck it, now I'm 'bout to ride him like a pony, yeah
Okay, thug prolly, yo come polly
He wanna fuck a bad Dolly and pop Molly
I hope your pockets got a muthafuckin' pot belly
Or is it that you never ball? John Salley
He had the Rolls in his Royce, the tone in his voice
Don't want a good girl, naw, hoes is his choice
D-D-Dick on H, pussy on W
Mouth on open, ass on smother you
Ass on the cover too, Elle Magazine
Vroom, vroom, vroom, get gasoline
Could I be your wife? Naw, we could bang though
I got these niggas whipped, call me Django

"Right okay and I can come in right here."

Til we get it right we gon' fuck some more, 'til we get it
I'mma get it, I'mma get it, 'til we get it, 'til we get it
'Til we get it right we gon' fuck some more, I'mma get it
I'mma get it, 'til we get it, 'til we get it, I'mma get it

"O my god. That was amazing. Thank you." He said as we walked out the booth. He gave me a hug but something interrupted that moment.

"Who dis?" Hakeem said as he came in the door.

"His name is Adrian. What are you doing here?" I asked as I put my hand on my hip. "I heard some music. Wanted to check it out. I heard you." He said.

"Ok you've checked it out. So what are you still doing here?" He has this stupid ass grin on his face like something was funny. "I heard the songs. They were about me weren't they?"

"O my god you are so full of your self! Get out!" I exclaimed. He just shook his head turned around and laughed. "Ok!" He walked out.

"I'm sorry about that. That was just Hakeem and his regular self." I say as I put my hands on the keyboards.

"Yea I see. So umm what's the deal with you two? We're y'all together?" I sigh and turn to face him. "Yes we were for like about 2 months."

"What happen? If you don't mind me asking?"

"Well I told him I love him and I caught him having sex with some older woman." His eyes go big for a second. "Well it's his lost. Are you okay?"

"Yea u'know I can get through it. Umm can we not talk about this please?"

"Oh yea. I'm sorry. But it really is his lost and it could be somebody else's gain." He said flirtatiously. We chuckled. "Thank you." I blushed.

"Well um yea about the song you can put my verse in the middle. So umm yea." And with that said I walked out. I need to go to cookies office to talk to her about something.