Aarmau

Bring Bring

I took my phone out of my pocket and noticed a few notifications going off. I clicked on my messages and noticed it was a good friend of mine, FC.

I opened up the message from him.

"Hey."

"Hey." I replied.

"Guess what?"

"What?" I asked.

FC was a good frined of mine. He wasn't just a good friend but he was my ex as well.

"Ive got to move in my with cousin meaning I'm not going to be staying in Falcon Claw anymore. ._."

"Oof goodluck."

It was my fault the relationship ended. I made a dumb mistake. I knew I didn't deserve his forgiveness but I could never get him out of my head.

"Thanks love, I'm not really in the mood for a change but oh well."

I felt my heart skip a few beats and my face turned red.

"Don't call me."

Although I told him to stop did I really want him too.

"Alright baby girl fine." He replied.

"-.-"

"Anyways I've got to go I've got school tomorrow."

"Cya FC."

"Night Shu."

I turned off my phone and sighed.

I could never tell him I still liked him. He didn't deserve to go through the same pain twice.

Id broken his heart again and again.

Each time I did it, I regretted it.

Each time I talked to him I fell in love again.

He was the only thing that circled through my brain.

I know he would never like me again. It would be selfish of me to ever ask for forgiveness. I didn't deserve to have love and he didn't deserve to feel the same pain.

So its simple.

Id suffer myself and let him be okay. He could always find another girl. He did in the past he can do it again. He'll find someone who deserves him.

I dropped down to my bed and sighed another dramatic sigh.

I got under my covers and placed my phone down beside my bed. I hid my head under and felt myself drift off into sleep.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

"Aphmau get up!"

I jumped out of my bed and looked around me. My mother was in my room standing near my bed.

"Come on you have school!"

My mothet left my room and closed the door behind her.

I ran over to my closet and pulled out a black skirt as well as a purple crop top.

I quickly put on my clothes and brushed my hair. I grabbed my phone and After that was done I ran down the stairs into the kitchen.

There was food set up on the table and I sat down. I began munching away and my mother sat down with me.

"Hurry up, you've got 10 minutes till its time to leave!"