Chapter 25

Natalie's Pov

Letting out a long yawn I stretch and rub my eyes sleepily with my fist. Open them I see Xander staring at me with a smile on his face. Oh lord how long did he watch me sleep?. "Good morning my beautiful angel. You were super tired last night so I brought you up here." I smile and give him a quick kiss on the lips. "Thank you Xander. I take it you slept well yes?".

"I couldn't have slept better. Did you know you are quite the cuddler in your sleep love? You know you were hugging on my arm for dear life". I immediately blush in embarrassment and look down. I guess I do get a little comfortable when I sleep. "Angel it's ok. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I actually love the feeling of you clinging to me." I think about how provocative his sentence could be but choose to ignore it. "You know, I did say yesterday we were going to finish something we started. Do you remember kitten ?". He starts to trail slow soft kisses down my neck and my breath hitches. "Princess, do you still feel sore?" He asks me while touching my lower abdomen. And I shake my head. "Good. Because I'm going to make love to you so many times you won't be able to walk for a month."

I start to feel my panties become moist as I become aroused by his words. I shivered as I felt him kiss the back of my neck. His hand slid up along my arm a finger hooking underneath the strap of my nightgown tugging it over my shoulder gently. "X-Xander...." I arched my back as his hands pulled down the top of my nightgown and cupped my breast. "Hmm, seems like you're gonna enjoy this princess". He squeezed her breasts before pinching her nipples and pulling gently. "Xander!" I gasped bowing my head back. He growled and licked his tongue up my neck before suckling on my ear. He lifted my short body up and shifted me so I was now facing him.

I blushed as he pulled up the back of my nightgown cupping my backside, pressing my hips against his own. I jerked as I felt his hardiness between his legs. "You're so beautiful " he kisses my cheek, rocking his hips between my thighs. "Touch me love." He wrapped a hand around my wrist and guided her hand down his chest to feel his exceptionally muscled body. I bit my bottom lip as my cheeks flamed hot. His perfect skin was so smooth and tan. I ran a hand lower, brushing my fingertips against his hard abs and low over his navel. "Princess..." he groaned, dropping his head to nuzzle against my hair. "Touch me more." he commanded hoarsely. He moved away from me slightly, creating space between their two bodies. With my lip locked firmly between my teeth I slid my hand lower, cupping his almost rock hard shaft. His hips bucked at my touch as he let out a low moan. I stroked my hand over his massive length as it pulses against my palm. "Princess" . He pushed me back gently, lowering his head to my chest. I whimpered as he nudged aside the top of my nightgown and lapped at one hardened nipple. He gave a groan of approval before locking his lips around the stiff peak and sucking hard.

"Oh!'' my eyes snapped shut as he suckled me. Pleasure shot down my belly, building between my thighs. His hands ran down over my tummy and pressed against my clenched thighs. ''Open your legs love." he breathed against my breast, tickling the sensitive skin. "No...wait.." I lowly whimpered. with a grunt he gripped my thighs tightly and forced them apart, kneeling between my legs. "Xander!" I squirmed as he slipped his hands under my backside and lifted me to his mouth. His blue eyes burned up at me as I watched him flick his tongue over my clit. He groaned deeply and I thought I would lose my mind from the pleasure. My back arched, pressing my hips harder to him as he tasted me. My hands found his hair and clutched him closer. He sucked my clit and buried his tongue inside me and I came with a scream, rocking on his mouth. He gave me one last long lick as my orgasm faded before rising over me. His hand slipped between my thighs, his finger stroking along my swollen clit. I jumped at his touch and cried out, overly sensitive after having just cum. "You taste so good princess. You madden me". He choked hoarsely, dropping his head down to kiss me roughly, dominantly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, opening up to him on a moan. He tongue plummeted into my mouth as he gripped my thighs and pressed them higher. I clutched at his back and whimpered as he pressed his thick shaft against my opening. Breaking from his kiss on a gasp I panted and bucked my hips up to take him deeper. "Xander.." I moan out and he wraps me legs around his waist. ''Love it when you moan my name love, Do you want it hard?" I licked my lips and whimpered yes.

Xander grunted, his body tense as he struggled to keep himself from spilling his seed all over my thighs. He was still furiously pounding into me. God this man drove me on edge. I was panting hard underneath him, his hold on me tightens as he sank deeper inside me, my tight sheathed clenching around his cock. "Oh princess, you feel so good" he moaned, bending down to kiss my lips. He slid in and out of me quickly. I bucked my hips up to meet him and cried out against his mouth. I shuddered and knew I was cuming again. "Xander!" I moaned underneath him. "Princess" he buried his head against my shoulder, breathing me deep. "Love, tell me you want me".

"I want you!" I cried out to him as he thrust within me again. ''Tell me you love me" he demanded roughly, his cock throbbing deep inside me. "Xander...." I whimpered beneath him, soft tears swelling in my big brown eyes, God I love this man. The pleasure he gives is so overwhelming that silent tears trickle down my cheeks. He continues to ravish me. "Tell me" he commands and begins to attack my neck. "I, I love you...so very much"

"Princess...so sweet" he moans dropping his head to my breasts as he reaches his climax. I cried out and screamed his name before I spasmed around his cock. I feel him too release his warm seed inside me over and over . When his shudders finally ceased he collapsed on top of me and let out a satisfied grunt as he nuzzled his head into my breast. "I love you Natalie. I always will and I need you to stay with me forever." I giggled and he looked up at me from my breasts and grinned. "I'm serious my love, you will be with me always." I believed him and hoped that our future together will pure bliss. kissing his forehead and stroking his beautiful dark hair as he snuggles back into my boobs. "If you wish it Xander, then we will be together for now and always".

The remainder of the day we mostly spent in bed. We talked, ate, slept, made love so many times I lost count and then slept again. Later on in the night I realized something big that could get us both into trouble.

We didn't use protection.