28

India (Indie)🤩
Baton Rouge|

"India who is this texting my phone"? My mama showed me a big long ass message and I grabbed her phone.

Ay im just telling you that you need to watch out for India💯. She out here being a lil hot pocket for that nigga she running with and shit ain't cute she 15😂😂😂🤦🏽‍♂️💯

Plus it's a group of them, they all drop outs and all they do is bang. And she love being around it and you condoning it that's crazy. I'm not tryna tell on her I'm just letting you know. do you know what's really going on🤣. She go wind up dead somewhere with them just sayin. She probably pregnant by that dirt ball ass nigga right here LMAO! And to top it off he got two babies on the way at the age of 16...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Gone, look his pictures up. Nothing but guns🤦🏽‍♂️. And she on probation now? Fighting AGAIN now? And you wonder why? Smh? Aw, you seen her recent fighting video at the mall making two girls leak? And guess who she was breaking it up?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..Her thug ass boyfriend and his bum ass friends in the back hyping her. Like I said know what your child is doing👎🏽. Jordan and Nuni is no better example on her and they supposed to be older🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Actually they ALL are older than India🤣🤣. Smh, I heard Kentrell gave her an STD as well🤦🏽‍♂️💯.. BUT🤷🏽‍♀️

I read it with the most confused face ever.

Who the fuck is this..

"Ion know who that is" I shrugged

"India I hope this ain't true? And what the fuck fight? You still fighting?. You having sex with this lil boy? He got kids"? she gave me look like she ready cry or some

"Ma you believing an anonymous person over own your child? Ok.. I don't even feel like I should ever have to answer something like this cause you supposed to take my side automatically" I got defensive .

"I'm just gone look his pictures up India that's all" she nodded

I stood up "You doing the most he not even a bad person. Why you even entertaining this"?

"You fighting"? She stared at me

I sighed "Yeah I'm fighting but I'm not having sex ma I promise I'm not and that's on Deshawn.. whoever that is texting you just tryna make him look bad"

"WHY? You ARE THIS MUCH AWAY FROM BEING INCARCERATED YOU DUMB ASS LITTLE GIRL" she got all in my face

"Jordan and Nana was getting jumped What was I supposed to do? Stand there? No! If my friend getting jumped probation the last thing on my mind Ma I am so sorry" I shrugged being honest.

"Excuses after excuses. Like what the fuck am I gone do with yo bad ass. You act just like yo damn daddy. Not gone learn your lesson til you dead or locked up"

I looked down rolling my eyes letting out a big breathe.

She smacked her lips showing me a picture with a gun in Kentrell lap "Really India? I cannot believe you, I don't want you around him, at all. Period"

"Ma stop. You tweakin forreal. How you just gone judge somebody based off of this! You don't even know him forreal, he not a horrible person like you probably thinking. He my friend before any of this. I'm not just about to cut the communication off, I can't. You don't know what we talk about. This really my friend forreal-" I stood up damn near about to cry. "You don't even know him"

"India... I couldn't give a fuck, I don't wanna know his young ass. I'd be a bad mother if I just let this go on. How do you sound right now? All he look like he good for is having sex with you and leaving you with a broken heart, and you so damn dumb you think he here for something different don't you? He ain't gone do shit but put you threw the worst. Trust me I know, yo daddy was just like him and I dealt with him since I was 18. Nothing comes good from thug ass lil boys like this. Cause as soon as he come up dead or in jail you gone be devastated. And he got two babies on the way and YOU still defending his young ass? I never raised you to be so stupid! Like I said, I don't want you around him period. I don't want him with you. I don't want him around my house, at my house or in my house. Or I'm on your ass. And I'm making an appointment to get you checked this weekend. You will not be home by yourself either you gone be at grandma or TT house while I'm at work. You better be glad ion take yo phone"

"Ma-"

She put her hands up "Ay! Case closed I don't wanna hear it. I'm not changing my mind about shit. Let his ass know whatever y'all had going on is coming to it's ending TODAY. I will be letting yo daddy know everything that's going on as well" She walked out slamming my door.

"Aw my Go-" I dropped my face in my pillow crying out everything I had in me.

I just wanna know who that was texting my mama bro, it gotta be someone I know personally.

Fuck this happening to me for!!

How I'm about to tell Kentrell we can't fuck with eachother no more bra how? He told me I motivate him to be better and ion want him out here being dumb.

This shit suck bro. I can't believe this shit happening and my own mama not believing shit I'm saying.

You can call my ass dumb I do not care at all. He different and I'm not gone stop this because of his babies nor because of the way he living because I know the real him. I don't ever want to leave someone that I know I can help or that I'm helping.

He told me, him being around me a lot keep him out of trouble. Watch he be back in the streets and out of the studio, I just can't right now and a blunt won't get my mind off this right now mane.

I don't get why my mama being so heartless to the situation.

*

Kentrell GG
BatonRouge|

"She still haven't texted you back"? Boomer asked

"No, she probably just sleep or something but this not even like her" I rolled my eyes

"She cheating" Kd shrugged

"Fuck up" Ben slapped his neck and they started fighting.

Something fu shit happening and I feel it.

"She gone text you back Bra, guarantee" 3 looked at me

"My messages green bra they not even saying delivered" I made a confused face "She blocking me now"?

"Aw shit, Ima text her" He said

His did the same thing.

"She must've just turned her phone off"3 Said

"Why though? Like fucks going on"?

"Better do a pop up on that ass boyyyy" Kd shrugged "Told ya she cheatin'"

I glanced at him

"You love opening up yo wide ass mouth" Ben laughed

"And you love eating my dick" he bucked at him

"That gay shit" He bucked back

I shook my head.

I wanna go to her crib but something saying don't.

Fuck that.

"I'm fina go over there" I stood up

"You want me to go"? 3 said

"Yeah I'm not gone go by myself"

"Aight" Everybody got up and we walked out the crib getting in the cars.

4/15/18💔