1.14

The internet is on fire right now. Sona's illicit affairs with businessmen are going viral all over the internet and the wives of those businessmen are demanding her presence in the court.

Someone spilled the beans of Sona's illicit affairs for the past few months. Even the famous Jing Li who has an ambiguous relationship with one of the investors of Bai Entertainment Company was not spared.

"It is reported that Mrs. Hua is demanding Ms. Sona Dee to be present at the family court with regards to the alleged illicit affair between her husband and the Mistress, Ms. Sona Dee who's a rising actor in Bai Entertainment Compa..."

Xue Min knitted his eyebrows as he watched the news about the illegal affairs of Sona. As far as he knows he hasn't made a move yet. He's still investigating why Sona has such a deep hatred for him.

There's only one person who's doing this.

Bai Xiao Han!!!

Xue Min grabbed his phone and called his lover.

"Hello wife?" Xiao Han, who's clearly cheerful, answered his phone while smiling.

"I told you already that stay away from our fight, Bai Xiao Han!" Xue Min spat angrily.

If he continues to meddle with their fight, he won't be completing Xue Min's wish which is to expose the two-faced bitch. He need to personally peel her rotten layers!

"Wife...Fine. Next time I won't meddle but I'll be getting there later." Bai Xiao Han said with a sigh.

"I know you just want to help but I want to do this alone for now, okay? I love you. Bye"

The solemn Bai Xiao Han brightens his face when he heard his wife's I love you.

"I love you too. Forever and always"

--------

"That bitch! He must be the one who posted these pictures on the internet! I will kill him!" The angry Sona yelled as she break her things out of frustration.

She's been called to the supreme court and now she's losing her career as well as her supporters! Especially her backers! She's so fucking pissed.

"I'm going to kill you, Xue Min. I will kill you!" Sona said as she went to her room and opened her drawer, grabbed a gun and tucked it in her back.

"I will fucking kill you. Just like your mother killed my Father" Sona said her eyes bloodshot as she clenched her jaws and grit her teeth.

-------

"Yes, Xue Min and I are in a relationship." Bai Xiao Han said as he smiles at the reporters as he held Xue Min's Hand. While Xue Min just stands there like a statue with a stiff smile.

He did not think that Bai Xiao Han will reveal their relationship so soon. But there's nothing he can do about it since there's been a lot of news about their relationship.

The Business Emperor and the B-Class actor are in a relationship. What a shocking discovery! Most of the people will think that this B-Class actor is only using the Emperor to climb the high society but some think that it's true love after all it's the Business Emperor we're talking about. He surely won't jump into a relationship when he knows that he's being used. He's an emperor for something.

"Since when were you two in a relationship Mr. Bai?" One of the reporter asked and her eyes are clearly sparkling like she's watching her favorite Yaoi in real life.

"It's been two months and counting." Bai Xiao Han flashes his killer smile which earns a glare from Xue Min.

Xue Min tightens his grip at Bai Xiao Han's hands to indicate that he wants to go away from the reporters and to stop him from smiling at the reporters. He's not liking it.