1.15

After their activity yesterday Xue Min can barely walk no, not barely but he can't walk.

His hips hurts so bad that even a little bit of movement can trigger the unbearable pain.

"XIAO HAN!" Xue Min called his lover angrily as he wakes up.

He is now clean and dressed nicely after he passed out from the activity last night. He still remembers that his lover did it 3 times even though he passed out and woke up again when he felt the pleasure of cumming.

"Wife, I made some soup" Xiao Han said happily as he put the soup at his bedside table.

"You asshole! I can't get up because of you!" Xue Min angrily said as he tried to throw the pillow at Xiao Han but stop himself when he felt the pain again.

"Wife, I'm sorry. Don't worry next time we'll just do it 2 times" Xiao Han said sheepishly

"There will be no next time!" Xue Min said as he crossed his arms.

Xiao Han just laughs it off and feeds his wife.

Host must have forgotten that I am here...good thing I took a video of their activity yesterday. hehehe.. this can be added to my collection.

-----------

Xue Min can now walk though there's still pain in his hips, at least now he can walk.

He still has a photoshoot to go to. Now he can really relate to Rex who sometimes walks slowly whenever they finished their activity.

"The mosquito must have bit you too huh?" Rex said as he watch Xue Min walk slowly.

Xue Min just glared at him and continued walking without acknowledging his presence.

Just you wait Bai Xiao Han! I'm going to stick a microphone up your hole! You piece of shit!

"You sure you can work with that state you're in? You do know that we're going to advertise about Nika's Shoes right? There will be running" Rex said as he gave a smirk.

"What!?" Xue Min screamed in horror.

He can't even walk properly and now they're asking him to run? Are you fucking serious?

Xue Min walks back to the parking lot solemnly.

"Hey hey where are you going? The studio is that way." Rex said as he held Xue Min's arms.

"HOST! LOOK OUT!"

"I'll call Bai Xiao Ha--" before Xue Min can finish his sentence a gunshot was heard

Xue Min was shocked at what happened and stared at his stomach which was bleeding out.

"XUE MIN!!" Rex yelled loudly as he stared at Xue Min in horror.

"HAHA! I've finally killed your son! You bitch! I have done it! I have done it! I've given you justice father!" Sona yelled happily as she aims at the sky and continued to shoot happily.

"Dam..damn lady" Xue Min said weakly as he falls down on his knees and collapses. 

Rex immediately called an ambulance. The people who heard the gunshot went out of the studio and were shocked at what they saw. Sona, who's holding a gun at the sky and laughing like a maniac and a Xue Min who's lying down in a pool of blood.

"Call an ambulance!" One of the people yelled

Some men also run towards Sona, snatch her gun and restrain her.

"Call the police! Hurry!" The director yelled at his crew.

"I've finally killed you, Brother! I've finally killed you AHAHAHA!" Sona yelled crazily and she laughed evilly.

The ambulance quickly sent Xue Min to the hospital while Rex is crying at his side.

The police took the crazy Sona to the police station.

Xiao Han, on hearing the news of his lover being shot, ran out of his company and Xue Min's Papa is still clueless of what happened to his beloved son. The people around him are keeping their mouth shut, afraid that the old man will not take it well and will have a heart attack.

------
Outside the operation room, only Rex and Xiao Han are there. Rex who has red eyes and Xiao Han who's walking back and forth with an obvious worry and viciousness in his eyes.

I will kill those who try to harm you. That's what Xiao Han's thoughts were.

Rex was blaming himself for not able to save Xue Min from being shot.

After 6 hours of waiting the doctor went out and were met with two anxious people. One was clearly crying his heart out while the other one is releasing a deadly aura.

"How's the patient, doc?" Rex ask quickly.

"Mr. Xue is in a critical condition but we did manage to get the bullet out of his stomach. He's not yet waking up but he will be fine." The doctor said stiffly because the other person is staring at him viciously clearly indicating that if you said something that I am displeased of, I'm going to dispose you.

"Will he be truly okay?" Rex asked just to be sure.

"Yes, yes." The doctor said as he slowly backs out and walk faster than a bullet.

"I will kill her" Xiao Han said as he went out of the hospital and called one of his 'friends'

Rex called Minyu and told him what happened. Minyu was very worried and said that he'll come.

-----

"So why did you try to kill, Mr. Xue?" One of the interrogators ask the crazy Sona who's smiling idiotically

"Why? He's my brother! AHAHA I hate him! He can have everything while I can't!? He has a father while his mother killed my Father thus leaving me alone! HAHA it's only fair that I also kill her son! This is the price they should pay! I will also kill his father! His lover and his friends! I will kill them all so he can be lonely just like his sister." Sona said crazily and smiled at the interrogator.

The interrogation stops after asking a few more questions.

Sona was sentenced to jail for attempted murder but instead of jail she was sent to a mental institution and there she was tortured daily by Xiao Han's planted people inside.

"AHAHAHA I killed him" Sona screamed while tears trailed down her beautiful face

One of the 'nurses' injected her with some chemical. The other mental patients were also cruel to her especially because of her pretty face.

-----------