1.16

Xue Min woke up after sleeping for 2 weeks. When he woke up, he saw his lover's pale face who was clearly exhausted.

"You're awake! Thank God!" Xiao Han was overjoyed and quickly kissed his lover who's still a little dizzy.

"What happened?" Xue Min asked

"Host you're finally awake! Don't you know that your lover almost killed one of the doctors here when you did not wake up the first three days when you were asleep?" Ah thinking of the face of his host's lover! It was too scary! Too scary!

'Ah? I remember now! What happened to sona? Is she my sister? Why didn't you say so?'

Xue Min scrunched his nose and knitted his eyebrows clearly displeased.

'Host, it's not written in here! And you should have read the report of the investigation'

Xiao Han seeing his lovers displeased face, called the doctors urgently.

Hearing Xue Min woke up the doctors were so happy. They were so thankful that they could go to the temple to pray.

For the last 2 weeks Xiao Han was super scary that they could shit their pants whenever he asked about the condition of his lover.

-------

Xue Min heard about Sona. He wants to visit her but that will only make her angry and his lover is opposed of the idea. According to him he's better off 500 miles away from her.

He doesn't feel hatred of Sona now that he knows what the woman had been through. Although he's slightly upset that she didn't just confront him about this issue and maybe they could have sort it out by talking.

He sighed thinking about this hateful event.

"Stop sighing, it'll make you old" Xiao Han said as he snuggled closer against Xue Min's neck.

He's pretty fine now. They're here in their house cuddling while watching 2 broke girls.

His Step Dad is still clueless of what happened and he still visits him time to time and was also on hiatus from being an actor, he's now an A-Class actor and as expected, the citizens thinks that he's using his lover to gain the top society but could he care less?

Ever since that uneventful day, Xiao Han likes to stick with him 24/7 like a shadow.

He even works here inside the house and doesn't even want to go in the company. If it's not because of his Secretary's pleading, he would still be working inside and not leave Xue Min.

Xue Min visited her mother's grave and told her what happened and said that this will be his first and last visit.

After a couple of years, Bai Xiao Han and Xue Min got married. Xue Min's father almost had a heart attack when he learned that his only son is getting married.

Minyu and Rex also established their relationship with their families. Rex was so embarrassed that he could cry while admitting their relationship while Minyu was still expressionless but his eyes were filled with happiness and tenderness.

Jun Ke and Lin Yu are also now married. (Bai Xiao Han's friends) They've been MIA for the last 6 months. They were sent to a private isolated Island with just the two of them as an act of punishment from their Family when they were caught dealing with the underworld at times.They slowly fell in love with each other and got married. Their family instantly regretted their action but nevertheless were happy for the two.
-----

"I love you, forever and always" The old Xiao Han said as he held his lovers arms.

"I love you too, forever and always" The old Xue Min replied and look at his lover who slowly closed his eyes with a smile on his face.

Xue Min, smiled looking at this lover's perfect face even though it has wrinkles on it. A tear slid down his eyes and he lay beside him.

Lin Xiao closed his eyes and his soul drifts away from Xue Min's body.

Inside the Bai Mansion where there's a peaceful scenery, two cold bodies hugging each other with a smile on their faces lay happily on their bed. A fresh bouquet of roses lay beside the table and a letter beside it that read:

" I love you, forever and always,

Bai Xiao Han and Xue Min."

-------
Okay hold up!!!

Omg! Hahahaha I've finally finish one!

This is so meh. Hahahahhaa