2.2

Zang Yuan who heard about his 'death' just laughed and brushed it off while Ye Jin was clearly displeased about the rumors circling about his friend dying.

Ye Jin wanted to clear the rumors but Zang Yuan stop him before he could say anything. Zang Yuan said that it's fun this way. Ye Jin being the stupid friend he was, didn't get it and was left puzzled at his friend's abnormality. If it were him, he would beat those who spread such malicious rumors! Talking about someone's death is a big taboo ah!

"Ye Jin, stop being so cranky. Let the people enjoy something." Zang Yuan said as he looks at his friends grumpy face.

"They need to stop spouting nonsense! What if the Zang Family heard this!? They'll surely charge in!" Ye Jin said as he scrunched his eyebrows more.

"Don't worry, I'll be visiting Master Wu later." Zang Yuan said as he gives his friend a smile to assure him that it's alright.

-----

While Zang Yuan accepted this rumor cheerfully as an entertainment to his boredom, someone else is clearly anxious about the rumors circling about Zang Yuan's death. He wanted to check if Zang Yuan is okay but he can't. If he does, it will stir a big sensation especially since their Families are in war against each other.

Although on the surface the families looked like they could care less, when you dig deeper you can clearly see them scheming against each other secretly.

He was so frustrated. He couldn't think straight, he's very worried and he doesn't even know why. He's just worried and it's driving him crazy.

------

'System, do you have a pill that can cure bruises and broken bones?'

"Host, it's a bit expensive. It's 800 points, do you still wish to buy it?"

"System, are you sure you're not scamming me?" Zang Yuan asked with a deadpanned face.

"Host! You've already tested my pill! And it's 101% effective thus the price is just right." Host, aren't you the one scamming me?

'Fine. Rip-off system, rip off business.' Zang Yuan pouted  while he approved the transaction.

Zang Yuan ate the pill and waited for his injuries to be cured. After waiting for some time he still had his bruises and his bones are still broken.

'System...'

"It'll take 8 hours before it takes effect"

"Why didn't you tell me sooner..." Zang Yuan sigh.

He promised Ye Jin that he will visit Master Wu who's been anxious about his injuries. This Master Wu is his Master, ruthless to those who are ruthless to him and kind to those who are kind to him. He especially loves Zang Yuan and treated him like his Grandson. When he learned that Zang Yuan passed out for a long time Master Wu was very anxious.

Ye Jin was out when the duel happened, he was told to go with some few elders who are traveling to another sect for a discussion and brought many bodyguards, one of them is Ye Jin and that's why he was absent when the duel happened. Ye Jin instantly regretted that he was absent and couldn't stop his friend.

After a while Zang Yuan decided to sleep and just forget about going to Master Wu. Zang Yuan didn't tell Ye Jin about his condition or else that soft-hearted bear will cry his eyes out.

-------

Zang Yuan woke up early today. He's feeling great and doesn't have any bruises or any broken bones. He wanted to explore this place, after all he's still a modern man who's used to technology and advance things.

Zang Yuan changed the old Zang Yuan's fashion sense and wore a simple clothing.

Maybe Zang Yuan is still too early because he didn't encounter a disciple. He just continued walking as he admires the ancient things and ancient views.

"W..who are you?" As Zang Yuan is busy admiring the view at the open field he already saw that some people are coming in his direction but still refuses to face the youths. 

He's too lazy to care right now and he's missing Bai Xiao Han. They always enjoyed a peaceful scenery like this all the time when they were still alive and together.

"Excuse me, are you a disciple here?" Did they really think that Zang Yuan died and now they're treating him like a new person?

Zang Yuan reluctantly looks at the guy who's clearly astonish and looking at him with admiring eyes.

Zang Yuan just stared at him and walk past the stunned youth.

"W..wait! Z..Zang Yuan?" The youth asks, bewildered.

"What do you want?" Zang Yuan asked back, irritated at the youth's disturbance.

"So you're really alive! We thought you died" The youth exclaimed and then later on slap his mouth.

"I..I mean Young Master Zang--" Zang Yuan stops him before he can talk further. Calling him young master makes his ear twitch of annoyance.

"Don't call me Young Master. Just call me by name." Zang Yuan said

The youth was clearly shocked at Zang Yuan's attitude. Did someone possess him?

"And no, I am not dead yet. You guys are far too excited for my funeral." Zang Yuan said as he laughs and continued to walk while the youth stared at his retreating back, stunned like a statue.

Not long after, news about Zang Yuan being alive spread like wild fire and his change for the better attitude was also spread. Some guessed that he's doing this for sympathy, while others think it's because Yu Yan knock some senses into him.

But no one really thought that he was not Zang Yuan.