2.3

Zang Yuan visited his Master who was anxiously waiting for his arrival since yesterday.

"Master, I apologize for not coming earlier. I was resting my exhausted body." Zang Yuan said as he pours tea for his Master as a sign of apology.

"No, no. It's okay as long as you're alright. About Yu Yan, why did you suddenly ask him for a duel?" Although Master Wu already heard that it's about a girl, he still wants to know the reason coming from his disciple itself.

Zang Yuan,  as if embarrassed to say such ridiculous reason that costs the old Zang Yuan's life, scratches his cheek.

"It's about a girl that I liked, Master." Zang Yuan softly admitted as he lowered his head slightly in shame.

"But I don't like her anymore! I've already accepted that Young Master Yu Yan and her are together." Zang Yuan said as he looks up and smiles brightly towards his Master.

Master Wu, hearing the whole reason just smiled and drink his tea. Ah, surely his disciple is now a man. He still remember the time when he and Zang Yuan's grandfather fought for Zang Yuan's grandma. They were trying to win her heart but Zang Yuan's Grandfather was cunning and they 'accidentally' did the deed making him lose their battle and surely Zang Yuan's Grandfather won.

"I believe you want to enter the Swordfight that'll be hold next month? I advise you to focus on it then. " Master Wu said at his disciple who just leisurely spends his day chasing a girl.

"Yes, master. I am planning to participate in that event. Seeking for Master's advice." Zang Yuan cupped his hands as a sign of respect and plead.

Even though he learned martial arts in the space he's not good enough to go head on with those guys who are born in Martial Arts world. He only spent 9 years practicing Martial Arts but his opponents are learning their martial arts since they learnt how to walk! He's far too behind. Although the old Zang Yuan also learned Martial Arts when he was young, Zang Yuan think it's still better if he does it himself to know the limit of this body.

"Surely I will help you. Come to my courtyard tomorrow, we shall start at 5 in the morning" Master Wu said, enjoying the sight of his disciples distorted face.

Zang Yuan is not a morning person especially the soul who's residing inside. He hates it when he has to wake up too early! He usually wakes up at 9 or 10. In the last world whenever there are shootings he always negotiated the time with the director when it's his time to shoot.

But now that Zang Yuan personally asked someone to help him, he can't possibly order the person that it should be done at 10 in the morning.

Zang Yuan left his Master's place with a depressed face and a depressed heart.

While Zang Yuan was zoning out, someone deliberately bumped into him. It was clearly deliberate because it was too strong to be accidental.

"Ah! Z..Zang Yuan.." Unsurprisingly it's the Female Lead, Ning Xi.

Ning Xi just stands there bewildered by Zang Yuan's looks. He is so handsome! Is still the Zang Yuan she knew? Why couldn't she realise his handsomeness when this idiotic guy was pursuing her?

Zang Yuan just stared at Ning Xi. He can read Ning Xi's mind easily. After all he already mastered being an actor in his previous life, of course he will know if a person is acting or not and can see the emotions in their eyes easily.

Ning Xi, being stared at by Zang Yuan, caused her confidence to grow much higher than her height, thinking the man is still into her.

She immediately adapts to her White Lotus again. Zang Yuan just sneered.

"Zang Yuan I was so worried about you. Are you okay?" Woah! Lady your worry is far too late, it's been five days now.

"I'm fine." Zang Yuan didn't feel like talking to Ning Xi because when she's here naturally that person will als--

"Ning Xi.." Yep. Yu Yan will also be here. The Female Lead and Male Lead are naturally attached to each other like a magnet unlike in the first world when Bai Xiao Han already fell in love with him before he met his fated one. Their fate was already broken when Bai Xiao Han fell for Xue Min but here Ning Xia and Yu Yan have already cultivated their feelings for each other.

Yu Yan look at Zang Yuan with one of his eyebrows raise. Zang Yuan also stared at him with one eyebrows raised. Looking at the two whose handsomeness can be comparable to none, Ning Xi once more felt her confidence growing thinking these men were fighting for her.

Unbeknownst to her, these two men are fighting for their ego and pride not for her. Zang Yuan is the first one to break their staring contest when he suddenly felt hungry.

"Senior Yu Yan, you're here." Ning Xi said 'shyly'.

Zang Yuan sneered inwardly and wanted to watch some more drama but he's hungry, he remembered that he hasn't eaten for the past 5 days already. Damn! Yesterday Ye Jin was called to be a body guard again. With his ability, who's now Middle in fourth Stage but doesn't have a strong backing, they can always call him for help. Ye Jin should've left some food before going out, but all he left is his saliva on his face talking about what he should do and shouldn't do while he's away.

Zang Yuan didn't care about the two people anymore and start digging through Old Zang Yuan's memory for the direction of the canteen.

The nonchalant Zang Yuan left towards the direction of the canteen while Yu Yan stares at Zang Yuan back. If his stares could bore a hole, Zang Yuan would have many holes right now.

Ning Xi is still looking at Yu Yan with a pout, trying to act cute but Yu Yan leaves her without even saying goodbye.

Ning Xi stood there dumfounded. They ignored her! Ning Xi who's been called Goddess of the boys in the sect has been ignored! She was very bitter and tried to act more cute towards Yu Yan but he's releasing an aura that says "Back-Off bitch"

Ning Xi reluctantly walks away to where she was standing with an ugly expression.