2.5

Yu Yan faced such a beauty whose cheeks are red from anger and misty eyes, those pink cherry lips and that white porcelain skin. His heart couldn't help but skip a beat.

Yu Yan cornered the aggrieved and angry Zang Yuan.

"Young Master Yu, what do you think you're doing?" Zang Yuan asks angrily.

Yu Yan paid him no mind and just continued to stare at this gorgeous man's face.

"You, who are you thinking of?" Yu Yan asks the same thing again after a while with the same dangerous tone.

"What is it to you?" Zang Yuan spats angrily and tried to escape.

"Don't make me ask again, Young Master Zang." Yu Yan said these words with much more force and fierce glare.

Zang Yuan can't help but feel a little bit of fear. What's with you ah! My business is not your business! Stop cornering me! Zang Yuan cried harder inwardly.

"Its...it's...my friend." Zang Yuan said as he faced the other way and avoids eye contact with Yu Yan.

Yu Yan, who's extremely sensitive to people who lies, stare at Zang Yuan.

"You're lying. Who is it?" Yu Yan doesn't even know why he feels so much anger when Zang Yuan watches those Red Roses with tenderness in his eyes, those nostalgic looks as if remembering his lover and those smile at these cherry blossoms!

He can't help himself but let his gaze follow Zang Yuan all the time. So when he sees these gazes and expressions from Zang Yuan, like remembering 'someone' important to him makes his heart boil with anger and he feels so uncomfortable.

Zang Yuan was helpless against the golden thigh and decided to tell him the truth.

"It's my lover." Zang Yuan said nonchalantly as if it's not a big deal but his back is sweating from Yu Yan's fierce glare that even intensifies when he said 'lover'.

Yu Yan nuzzles his head at Zang Yuan' neck and instantly Zang Yuan shivered at this gesture. Yu Yan inhales Zang Yuan's scent and it calms his anger down a little.

After a while Yu Yan spoke.

"Who?" Yu Yan ask. Zang Yuan – even though he can't see Yu Yan's expression just by hearing this question and Yu Yan's voice, instantly Zang Yuan froze.

What's with your curiosity?

Zang Yuan regaining his composure. He narrowed his eyes and with all his might and he pushes the damnable man away from him.

When Zang Yuan got the proper distance he wanted, he looks at Yu Yan hatefully.

Zang Yuan walked away from the scene thus leaving the shocked Yu Yan.

------

Yu Yan was shocked that Zang Yuan pushed him so hard that if he didn't use his cultivation, he could've been sent flying.

But knowing that Zang Yuan already has a lover makes his whole being boil with anger. He can't accept that another person embraces Zang Yuan like he did a while ago.

He believes that Zang Yuan should only embrace him, only smile at him, only look at him with those tender eyes and only focus on him!

Few days ago he doesn't know what to do with Zang Yuan and with this weird feelings but now he knows just what to do.

Make him solely his. His alone.

Only one word could describe Zhang Yuan for him now:
Mine

--------

The flustered Zang Yuan walked like a dog was chasing him.

He's very bothered with this golden thigh. What is wrong with him? What does he want?

He's toying with me? Isn't he?

Just thinking about Yu Yan toying with him, his eyes got even colder than it already is.

He needs to stay away from that madman. Is it not enough that he already killed the old Zang Yuan?

Or is it his plans all along to kill Zang Yuan and when he didn't get the proper result he wanted, he wants to toy with him again?

Not happening.

--------
Ye Jin and Zang Yuan are in an indoor cultivation after what happened 3 days ago. He misses his Zang Yuan already, he has been impatiently waiting outside Zang Yuan's Masters courtyard everyday but not even a glimpse of Zang Yuan can be seen.

Yu Yan sigh depressingly, he's here again waiting for Zang Yuan. He hasn't come out yet and his patience is wearing thin. This time Yu Yan stop at the front gate of Master Wu's unlike any other day where he just 'passed' as if his destination is not here.

He inhales and exhales trying to calm his excitement. He's going to see Zang Yuan today whether he goes out or not. He's going to sneak in.

Yun Yan readied himself and was about to climb but stops himself when he heard sword clashing.

They're probably practicing their sword technique. Yu Yan stops himself from climbing and put his ears on the big door.

Maybe, today he will not forcefully go in and will just be content with hearing his darling's voice.

Suddenly the sword clashing stop.

"A..ah Brother Ye Jin be gentle it hurts.."

"Ah, Zang Yuan I'm sorry it will be better later, after few more it will be okay. Don't move yet."

"Ah..ah! I told you be gentle! Don't be hasty!"

Suddenly the stalker Yu Yan stood numb at his position. He feels like something just stabbed him and his eyes are seeing red.

Yu Yan slowly backs away from the door and stares intensely.

His face blank and his thin lips slowly lifted upwards.

"Ye Jin it is.." Yu Yan whispered with a cold smile plastered on his handsome face.

--------

:> Ye Jin, darling. Hahahaha I'm sorry.