THIRTY FOUR

iamsebastianstan

How time flies by

How time flies by...
tagged: iamluzstan
962k likes | 396k comments

usera: she's so grown up

userb: I have never been more proud of Sebastian

chrisevans: Dodger misses you guys a lot

iamluzstan: I MISS HIM TOOO @chrisevans please convince my dad to let me have a dog

iamsebastianstan: yeah no @iamluzstan

iamluzstan: grumpy @iamsebastianstan

chrisevans: don't worry I got this @iamluzstan it will be part of you birthday gift

iamluzstan

DREAMS DO COME TRUE #quinceañera #graciaspapi 534 likes | 102 comments

534 likes | 102 comments

chrisevans: wait until you see my gift

iamluzstan: I CANT WAIT @chrisevans

iamsebastianstan: anything for my princess

     "So are you ever going to date again?"

The question took Sebastian complete by surprise, choking on his cup of coffee.

"What do you mean?" He raised his eyebrows trying to understand the core of the conversation.

"I mean that it has been fifteen years since mami passed away, and we wouldn't be angry if you decided to start dating again, you know?" Luz only shrugged. "Elizabeth is single, you can always ask her out."

"Princess..."

"Or we can sign you up for tinder, but like for famous people so they know it's you."

"Luz," he cut her sentence short. "Where is this coming from?"

"I just, I want you to be happy. You have always done everything for me, like completely everything. But you shouldn't live just for me, you should open yourself up again."

"Hey, I'm happy just the way our family is right now," to this Luz just sighed. "But if it makes you happy, I won't close possibilities."

"That's the thing, it shouldn't be to make me happy, it should be to make you happy."

Sebastian just let those words sink in. Was he ready to do that again? To let himself love and be loved? He had met people that with time they were able to move forward and meet new people, but they were also those who just couldn't do it. And he had no idea where he was standing on the situation.