2.13: Lei Long

Onyx sneered and approached the female lead.

"Here, look carefully at your lover's contract" 

  Xiorin Qing look at the contract in front of her face. strength suddenly leave her body and slumped in the cold floor. 

"You..you.....demon...." Xiorin Qing eyes misted.

The contract in Onyx hand is the slave contract of Li Qiang. The contract initiated that Li Qiang is an slave of the brothel for a lifetime, A sex slave of a special brothel for males(gay) that have a unique taste, the males that visited that kind of brothel is specially brutal to their male partner. according to the contract Li Qiang will have no wages and no special treatment because of his past identity. He's treatment will be lower than a street dog. The most cruel contract a slave can have. Li Qiang's martial arts will be crippled with a shameful tattoo in his forehead as a slave.

"It's perfect right?" Onyx lift his eyebrow. *this is kinda amusing, maybe in the next world i will also bully the protagonists*

  Xiorin Qing blood boils, her energy is rampaging inside her. With a powerful gush of her energy the bandits got thrown away.

"Arrrggg...i.will.kill.you!!! ahhhhh-ack!"  In the middle of  Xiorin Qing furious scream and powerful hand suddenly clasped in her throat.

"You dare to threaten him? you have lots of guts" Lei Long tighten his grip, almost killing her but a hand gently circled from his waist, stopping his action instantly, he look at the smiling Onyx in his back.

"You can't kill her" Onyx squinted his eyes and gave Lei Long a pointed look.

Lei Long unclasped his hand from the female leads neck. the female take big gulp of air and stay away from the two.

"Just cripple her and.......cut her hand that hold the weapon to kill you" He want that hand to put in use anymore, that hand is the one that threaten Lei Long's life, he wanted it to be gone forever. Onyx sweetly smile and give a peck in Lei Long's lips. He already accepted that this man is his, so being intimate with him is not that awkward anymore.

"Alright, as you wish" Lei Long also smiled and hugged Onyx.

"Wait...hmm..do you have a way to erased her memory?" The female lead is a intelligent woman. Onyx wanted to ensure that she can't find ways to have revenge. He will cut all the path that the both leads can have to stand on their feet again. A protagonist halo is always there.

"That's all?"

"En"

Lei Long wave his hand the bandits. 

"Your a demon!! the heaven will punish you!!" The female leads hysterical scream echoed in the dark room as the bandits drag her away.

"Huh! how about you? you killed countless people, you even killed innocent infant for you to be the head of your organization" Onyx can't help but give a snort at the hypocritical female leads. 

The female lead froze from Onyx words. She tried hard to forget and bury it in her memory but Onyx words brought all of her deepest nightmares, snapping her sanity.

"Ah...ah...ahhhhh!! I'm innocent!! he said i'm innocent!!" Xiorin Qing tears falls from her beautiful eyes. When she's in denial and nightmares constantly torture her, a gentle man hold her and made her forget all does ugly memories. he is the only one that believe her. 

"Silence her" Lei Long gave a command to the bandits.

A man pulled the female leads chin and pry open her jaws to pull her tongue, A man beside him cut the tongue with a swift slash of a dagger.

"ammm....ack..." The female lead hold her bleeding mouth and look at the two man, her tears blurring her sight.

"Take her away" Lei Long looked at the smiling Onyx.

Onyx sit in the chair again, lazily leaning in it. 

"Do you want to sit? Unfortunately for you this chair can only accommodate one person" Onyx grin and squinted his glittering green eyes. Obviously, this chair is for Lei Long but him being lazy to stand up, make Lei Long stand up and snatch the chair.

Lei Long stood for a moment then walk in front of Onyx, stretching his hand to lift the shock Onyx and sat up in the chair bringing Onyx in his lap.

"Ah! You!" Onyx punch Lei Long's chest, his face slowly turning red.

__________

Lei Long and Onyx wedding proceed the next week after they done all the things that needed to be done after the battle. 

They make a small wedding ground but the unique features of the white forest make the wedding look magical and breathtaking. the only people that attended the wedding of the the legendary people, is the Dong Jian men. the don't like strangers setting their foots in their sacred ground no matter what grand gifts the people offer.

The male lead and female lead did not meet, leaving their life separately but the two leads situation is the same, The female lead got abducted by a greedy madam of a famous brothel for it's beautiful girls, but the female leads disability(can't talk) downgraded her worth. The two leads died by the cruelty and abuse.

The Only princess of Grakea suddenly gone missing, wrecking havoc in the royal family. no matter how they tried to find a clue the missing princess they can't find her. 

___

"Onyx.....ahh..hah" Lei Long is gasping from breath, he is going to die. His white hair strayed from the white pillow, He smile at the man beside him, His wrinkled face seriously look at the equally wrinkle face of Onyx but the two of them still retain their handsome appearance.

"What?" Onyx leaned in his chest, hearing his the slowly beating heart.

"I Love you"

"En, I Love you too"

"Onyx"

"Hmm?"

"My L"

"Hmm"

"My Len....."

Onyx whipped his head upward from shock but the closed eye of Lei Long is the only one that great him. 

"You...silly man...guh..guahhh." Onyx punched Lei Long's chest before he buried his face. The loud sobbing voice alerted the young man waiting outside.

"Master!!" He opened the door but the scene inside the room froze him from the spot. The Onyx that he idolized is crying to the man that he respected as a master. 

He kneeled at the floor and bowed his head. He only lifted his head when the sound of crying stop, he slowly walked at the big bed, looking at the peaceful appearance of the two man.

xx72, 01, 01

Dong Jians history

Lei Long, the man that brought many glory to the Dong jians bandits and the first man the solely ruled the group laid peacefully with his husband Onyx to the temple that the bandits men built to pay respect to the two. 

The exact same day the only disciple of Lei Long inherit his sit as the leader of the Dong Jians bandits.

______________________________________

Done!

This Authors day is a disaster QAQ i got lost three times from far away place,i almost cried. This girl didn't even know how to go home but thank god! i got home before night T_T      

Lei Long is 97 years old when he died and Onyx is 88

Lets start the 3rd arc guys!! (≧▽≦)

Thank you for your supports and following this book. ♪♫*•♪