Chapter 3

EDITED

Anastasia POV

Anastasia POV

After the meeting, he gave me tons of work to do.I had to arrange a meeting, book flights, and so many other things. All I did for the rest of the week was this exact routine.

I worked extra hours every day but, I'm glad that it's finally over. I'm so exhausted, I'm glad it's the weekend.

I have been wanting to go to a bar to clear my mind and get drunk off my ass.

Once I had gotten home and taken a shower. I decided to wear ripped jeans with a black crop top and black heels and hit the bar.

This time I took my other car. I know, I know what your thinking. Anastasia how many cars do you have?! Well, haha, ten, I know what your reaction is, You have ten cars?! Well, yeah, as I said, I love cars. I have a lot of money, so, I spend it on cars, also, I help the poor. I used to be in their position, I have been on the streets, so, I know the feeling, besides using my money only on cars? Why not donate some of it to the poor?

I decided on taking one of my favorite cars, the Chevrolet Camaro.

I drove to the bar that I always go to. It was quite crowded tonight. I went to the bar and ordered a drink. I drank it down in one gulp. Ordering another one. After 4 drinks, I got into the mood and went to the dance floor.

- Time skip -

I have been dancing for two hours straight and I am very thirsty. I made my way over to the bar and the only open spot was next to this cute guy. I sat down and waved down the bartender, "Hi, can I please get a glass of whiskey?"

"Right away Miss," he said,

"I never hear girls ordering whiskey around here," the cute guy said.
"I like the strong stuff," I told him.

"I can see that," he said chuckling. Cute.

"Of course you can,"

"So do you come here often?" he asked.

"Yeah, I do,"

"Wow, I can't believe I haven't noticed a girl as beautiful as you,"

"Cheesy much?" I said laughing.

"I know right?! I'm Jack and I'm actually gay."

"Haha, Hi Jack, I'm Anastasia, I'm straight but don't worry I'm an anti-homophobe,"

"I'm glad to hear that here is my number. I would like to hang some time 'cause you seem pretty cool but, I have to go, my boyfriend is waiting for me. Also, there is a guy in the corner of this room shooting daggers towards me. I think he is your boyfriend, anyways call me girl!" Jack says as he gets off the barstool

"Sure thing," I say following his movements getting off the barstool. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and hugged him then he left. I wonder who's the guy that was shooting daggers at Jack?

I turned and looked at the corner and guess who I see? ego-guy-whose-name-I-still-don't-know is sitting there with two girls on his lap, staring at me.

Whatever, I decided to ignore him and I went back onto the dance floor.

While I was grinding against some guy, someone pulled me from my hand and took me upstairs, correction, dragged me upstairs. As we reached our destination. I finally knew who it was., Mr. Ego Guy, That"s what I'm gonna call him from now on, until I figure out his real name.

"What are you doing here Anastasia?" he asked coldly.

"Um . . . partying?"

"I don't want to see you here,"

"Then leave,"

He sighed.

"Who was that guy Anastasia?" he asked.

"That's none of your damn business,"

"Listen here, Anastasia. You are mine. You always have been always will be, and I don't like seeing what's mine with someone else."

" You can have two girls on your lap and I can't talk with a guy?"

"Someone's jealous," he said.

"Says the one getting possessive because I TALKED to a male! Listen here, big boy, no one owns me, you have no say in whatever I do outside of work. Got It?" I said, tapping on his forehead, I then walk away

A/N
Vote
Comment
Share
Check out my awesome editor HarrysHunney
Love you babes