0.17 cuddles and kisses

Aria's POV

I felt protected when I was with Luke, I felt like I could just really be who I truly am. I feel like this around all the boys. We have all grown so close these pay couple days and I love them so much.

Thy have interrupted non repeatable things between me and Luke... like at the beach or what they were technically in the same room for at the party. But they don't shame me or him about it they laugh it off or tell us it's really fucking hot. *MICHAEL*  it just awkwardly ignore it *ASHTON*

These boys are like my drafter blanket. I never want to loose them. I have no idea why but because my mum goes on business trips a lot and is barley home I have become attached to the boys. They don't know about my mum though, they think it's a one off... when actually it's a one off if she is home for longer than two weeks. She thinks it's worth it because we are pretty rich and I could get anything I wanted if I wanted but I don't. I'd rather have a sit in night with friends eating popcorn watching movies all cuddled up. Which is exactly what we were doing, before we fell asleep of course. 

I awoke to four sounds of snoring some of it light and others not so light. I opened my eyes to see where we were, luke was spooning me with his hands 'wrapped about my {finger}waist and his head buried between my neck and shoulders. He was deep asleep.

I moved carefully so that I was facing him and intertwined our legs and buried my face in his chest, his head still on my neck. Wrapping my arms around him like he had  done with his to me I fall into another sleep.

Ashton's POV ^OOF where you expecting that^

I woke up to a curled up Mikey wrapped tightly around my torso, he always does this when someone sleeps next to him, he's like a little kitten. It doesn't mean anything he just does it In is sleep cause he finds it comfortable. It's actually kind of cute.

I look up and see aria and Luke curled up and feel a pang of jealousy. I wish it was me that she was holding and calling daddy. Yes. I heard that. All of us heard that. We just didn't let on because we knew they would be embarrassed. We all knew about Luke's kink anyway because all of us were very open about that to each other and we all had it anyway. We just never have luck with the girls we get because most of them aren't into it so we keep it to ourselves. I was surprised to find out or should I say hear that aria is Into it or at least willing to give it a go. It kind of turns me on a little. Who am I kidding. It turns me on a lot.

I push the thought To the back of my mind where I will hopefully forget about it. She is Luke's not mine and I need to remember that. Luke is very possessive and I don't want to make him unhappy after what he went through with his last relationship.

I look at them with sad eyes wondering how he got so lucky. Why couldn't she have moved next door to me. Ugh.

I mentally slap myself In the face for going back to that train of thought and get up to get a glass of water.

Oof - who do you ship more with aria out of all the characters?

Who do you think she will end up with ;)

Second update because I'm feeling good today.

I am starting school again tomorrow so idk if my updates are going to be frequently { like right now just updating when I have wrote it or back to every Sunday or just weekly lmao

I'm going to do a trial and try to update everyday but idk how hard that might be because of homework's and school work so I'll see how it goes

Anyway you know the drill;

Read

Vote

Comment

Share

Add to lists

You know it means a lot when you do this. Also congrats I still can't believe how many reads this book has gotten omg.

Anyway I lava you all - N x X