BTS MAFIA SERIES: Jungkook 🌹

Caressing your womb was all you could do at the moment besides seeing your friend, running around in the kitchen, cooking some ecstatic dishes as your nostrils could clearly tell. You were feeling pathetic letting her cook dinner but you were choice less since your husband and his gang had gathered this evening for some private meeting.
She had come along, too intentionally as she knew that you would never let the boys step out of your house empty stomach but your condition wasn't fit enough to feed 7 boys!

Yeah well being about 8 months into your second pregnancy was all wonderful but tiring at the same time.

You couldn't even sit straight for 10 minutes without groaning due to the excess love your baby was showing you by kicking it's tiny feet against your womb, standing and cooking was definitely a far cry.

"Where's the salt?" Hyomin asks whilst stirring the ingredients

"It's in the left hand corner of shelf no. 2" you point out

She smiles brightly and nods.
"I just hope the boys don't spit it out" she chuckles whilst sprinkling the salt into the pan

"Oh come on! I'm already craving for it!! Can't you see me drooling??" You say excitedly making her laugh
"You're cute" she says

"You know you make me jelly though"

"Why?" You ask curiously, shifting yourself a bit higher up on the chair

"You'll have one complete family finally! What else would bliss be?" She says pouting as she keeps stirring the dish

"Aww come on its high time you and tae should already welcome a baby too!"

"Hmm" she says sighing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No no no we are so not gonna opt that plan hyung. It's dangerous.... I think we should..."

"Appa" jeongsan, your 4 year old toddler holds the hem of his father's shirt, trying to get his attention for the umpteenth time.

Jungkook is a loving father and a husband one could ever wish for.....
No wonder your son is more attached to his father than you....
Although jungkook's anger is something you've always tried to avoid because once he's agitated, boy that's the last thing anyone would ever wish for..

Since the time jungkook and the boys had come back they've been doing nothing but discussing about some serious plans against the rivals but as soon as jungkook would get into the flow of structuring his plan, jeongsan would start whining, loosely putting up his weight onto Jungkook's thighs as he keeps calling out for his appa.

At first, jungkook and the boys were just joking around with jeongsan but now that he's been moping more than he should, your husband's just getting more and more irritated, trying his best not to shove his anger on jeongsan.

"Appa..... Look at Jeong Jeong" he whispers, throat getting heavy

 Look at Jeong Jeong" he whispers, throat getting heavy