Ch 33. New Home.

2 Weeks Later

After two weeks of recovery, Chaeyoung and Lisa were getting back to their normal lives. They were going to be living with Jennie and Jisoo for a month, since both of them were in crutches.

It just so happened that today, Jennie and Jisoo were moving out.

With the help of Jisoo's parents, they were able to buy a house by the coast in Jeju Island, and Chaeng and Lisa were coming with them.

"Whooo moving day!" Jisoo cheers as she sets their boxes down in the bedroom.

Jennie was laying in bed, still in her towel as she put a pillow over her head.

"Come on Jendeukie, we need to move out today, or else we'll be homeless." Jisoo says.

Jennie just lets out a groan in response.

"Come on Jagiya, most of it is already packed." Jisoo says while plopping down next to her. She removes the pillow of Jennie's head and smiles at her.

Jennie wanted to be grumpy, but just looking at Jisoo's smile made her smile too. Jisoo giggles at her silliness and presses a kiss to her cheek.

"Are you excited? It's our very first house together." Jisoo asks.

"Of course I am." Jennie smiles. "I already love it there, it'll just be a thousand times better with you."

"So does that mean you're going to put clothes on and help me with the boxes? Or are you gonna sit on the couch with the two crippled Maknae's?" Jisoo teases.

Jennie lets out a dramatic sigh and smiles. "I guess I'll help you."

"Awesome. The sooner we move in, the better." Jisoo says while giving her a peck.

•••

"Last box!" Jisoo smiles excitedly while putting it into the moving truck.

Lisa chuckles and hobbles over. "I've never seen you so excited. Except for that time your favourite chicken place was having a buy one get one free deal."

"That was the best day of my life." Jisoo sighs nostalgically.

"Glad you think so highly of the day we got engaged." Jennie teases as she helps Chaeyoung.

"Sorry baby, but it's chicken." Jisoo shrugs. "We should get going. We'll catch our flight, stay in a hotel for the night, give them time to bring our stuff to the house. We move in tomorrow."

"Sounds like a plan." Chaeyoung nods.

•••

When they arrived in Jeju, Jisoo carried all of their bags as best she could to the lobby of the hotel.

As soon as they entered, the workers were quick to help out. Jisoo smiled in appreciation while Jennie got their keys from the lobby desk.

"Here you go. Your room is attached to ours." Jennie says while handing Chaeyoung the room key.

"Thanks Unnie." Chaeyoung says.

The couples go their separate ways once arriving to their rooms. After a long flight, they all just wanted to take a nap.

Jisoo set their bags down by the door and Jennie flopped down onto the bed.

"You've been tired all day, Are you okay?" Jisoo asks.

Jennie nods and pats the spot next to her. "Take a nap with me." Jennie says.

"I can't. I need to meet with the lawyer for lunch so that we can get our keys." Jisoo says making Jennie pout.