Grell x Male!Reaper!Reader - (Part 16)

You appeared at the dispatch department with William and Grell. People were looking weirdly at you. The raven haired grim reaper noticed and turned to Grell. "Sutcliff, please take mr (L/N) somewhere private. I must speak with the head of the grim reaper dispatch association." William said monotoned. Grell nodded. "Alright, let's go to my place~!" Grell said cheerfully. He then grabbed your wrist and quickly took you to his quarters. William watched the two of you leave and soon left himself.

Once you entered the room you saw that the room was almost completely covered in red. Red wallpapers, red beddings, red curtains...
'Wow, Grell must really like this color..' you thought to yourself and suddenly got a headache. Your vision got slightly blurry as you suddenly saw a scene from Grell's "dream" play in front of you. It was of the two of you making love to one another. You closed your eyes and shook your head.

Once you opened your eyes, what you thought was a hallucination, was gone.
Grell noticed that you didn't seem to feel well. "Are you okay, (Y/N)?"
"Yes, I must just be getting tired.." you said and sat down on the bed. Grell approached you and sat down next to you. "I hope we get to spend more time together from now on~" he said happily. Grell put his head on your lap. You were about to say something, but he quickly fell asleep with a smile on his face. You noticed and decided to let him rest and smiled a bit.

Meanwhile, William went to the head of the grim reaper dispatch department's office and knocked on the door. Once he was allowed to enter he approached the desk. "I have a question - Is it possible for a grim reaper to become human again?" William asked the head of the grim reaper dispatch department. "A grim reaper turning into a human? That is unheard of." He said. William sighed. "Very well, thank you for your time." He said and left.

"Perhaps 'he' would know something about mr (L/N)?" William thought out loud to himself and headed to London...
______________________________

Grell: Hello, darlings~ enjoying this story so far~? I decided to take over the commentary section for a bit from dear demonxlover~
Who will my beloved Will meet in London~? Hmm, I'm starting to get a little jealous~ but alas we won't find out until part 17~ until then, bye bye~☆

Grell: Hello, darlings~ enjoying this story so far~? I decided to take over the commentary section for a bit from dear demonxlover~ Who will my beloved Will meet in London~? Hmm, I'm starting to get a little jealous~ but alas we won't find out unt...