Chapter 30

Dylan and I come into the studio, and Y/N is talking to Wes. Everyone else gets there, and we all get changed.

" Okay this scene where Y/N falls. Jacob and Thomas will be above with Katherine and Anthony. While Dylan, Y/F/N, Nathalie, Rosa, McKenna, and Ki Hong are below. Lets try to do this in one shot please " Wes comments. We all agree, we get up to the area we need to be in.

" AND ACTION! " Wes screams.

" Newt stop bombarding me with questions okay it is freaking annoying " Y/N snaps at me.

" Newt just let us get to the others, before you start talking to her about her kids " Sonya comments.

" I just want to know about them come on we haven't seen you in 6 months " I reply.  

Y/N falls through the ceiling. Are you kidding me?! Why aren't we cutting?

" OH MY GOD MAGGIE! " Aris screams.

Y/N is like 50 feet in the air.

" Help me! " Y/N screams.

" Is that? " Gally asks.

" Oh my God that's Maggie! " Thomas screams.

" Come on help me get her back up " I comment.

Y/N starts slipping. " Hey Newt you just have to let me go okay just let me go " Y/N comments.  

" No Maggie none of us are letting you go " Aris comments, he is standing next to me holding her other arm.

" Guys! " She screams.

" Mom! " Josiah screams, running in.

" Honey. It's okay, Aris and everyone is going to be watching after you I promise you " she comments.

Aris beings to cry. " Aris " she comments.

" Yeah? " He asks.

" I love you " she comments. He kisses her on the lips. I know she wanted to say Jacob so badly. I look at them kissing, and I just don't know what this is going to do.

" I love you too " he comments. " But I'm not letting you die " he adds.

Thomas and Gally runs in.

" Come on guys " Thomas screams. Thomas, Newt, Gally, and Aris pull her up.

" AND CUT! " Wes screams.

" Wes you didn't tell me, you were actually going to let me freaking fall through a freaking window " she comments.

" Oh my God that was amazing! " Others comment. " The true love of you guys was so real " someone else adds.

I am in an interview with Miley.

" So that scene with Y/N falling through the window oh my God what was going through your head? " Miley asks.

" Well she fell for real, and Wes didn't tell us. So I was like okay Y/N is my friend, I have to get her to safety. She's such a good person, and she's an amazing person. " I say.

" Were you prepared for the unscripted kiss between Jacob Lofland and Y/N Y/L/N? " She asks. How do I say this without sounding jealous.

" I wasn't prepared for the kiss between them, and Wes pulled me aside and said. I'm so glad you look jealous it will tie the rivalry of Aris and Newt. Which I was informed that the rivalry wasn't going to be in there. In the book, Aris and Newt get into this giant fight, about the kids. I believe that isn't going to happen " I say.

" Interesting. So are you excited for shooting the rest of this movie? " She asks.

" Of course this is such a good cast and Wes did such an amazing job. " I say. She smiles.

" That's all we have for today, go see The Death Cure in theaters " Miley says.

Monday morning.....

Dylan's P.O.V.

I am watching Clevver or something, with Jennifer Willer.

" Is Thomas Brodie-Sangster jealous of the unscripted kiss between co-stars Jacob Lolfand and Y/N Y/L/N? " Jennifer asks. " Lately the tensions between Jacob and Thomas after the car accident have been increased lately. " She adds. " No one is 100 percent sure until Thomas himself spoke out about it " she comments.

" He says, I wasn't prepared for the kiss between them, and Wes pulled me aside and said. I'm so glad you look jealous it will tie the rivalry of Aris and Newt " she adds, as the quote pops up. " So what do you guys think will happen comment below " she adds.

I get up from the hotel bed, and make my way to the shower. Another day of interviews. Which will be exciting.

There is a knock on the door, I get dressed. To Ki Hong standing outside.

I open the door. " We have a problem " he comments coming into the room.

" Okay? What's the problem? " I ask pulling over my shirt.

" Thomas has literally gone insane. He won't leave his room " he comments. We both run down to his room.

" Hey Thomas can we talk? " I ask.

" I'm busy " he comments.

" Thomas seriously. It's important " I add trying to get him to go the door.

" Are you going to tell me Y/N is going to think it's acting? " He asks.

" No " I say. He opens the door, to show his black eye.

" How did you get that? " Ki Hong asks.

" Jacob punched me " he says. " I still have to go to the interview with you guys today. Which it will be fine " he adds.

" No it got cancelled " Ki Hong says.

" Jacob why did you punch him in the face? " Y/N asks.

" No reason okay " he says.

" Stop being filled with jealously okay just stop. I love you, I don't for him. Okay " Y/N says. " Hey I heard what happened you okay? " Y/N asks.

" Yeah I'm fine " Thomas says.

" Okay good " she says. She gives him a kiss on the cheek, and he gives her one. She walks away, holding herself.

" What just happened? " I ask.

" She asked if I was okay " Thomas says.

" No the kissing on the cheek " Ki Hong states.

" Oh she does that sometimes I don't know " Thomas says.