62| the boy

Asanda | Jamie

⚠️ Warning! Colourful language ahead!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You don't need to hide from me pumpkin patch. I always find you"

"..."

"Come on, don't tell me that you still scared of me? I thought you were over that when you called me"

"It-It was a mistake. I-I didn't mean to call you"

"So calling me over was also a mistake I presume?"

"Y-yes. Please don't come any closer"

"You used to love me close all the time. I wonder what happened to that."

"It got thrown away when you--"

"The past is in the past pumpkin. Let's start afresh."

"Please don't call me that. Please leave Jamie, It was a mistake calling you over. I just needed somebody to call when I was desperate and--"

"You called me-- that must mean something pumpkin patch. You still love me Asanda. I can see it in your eyes"

"I don't-- I don't love you! You hurt me Jamie and-"

"How many times do I have to say I'm fucking sorry?!"

"Sorry isn't going to solve everything, Jamie!"

"Do you want me to go on my knees and fucking beg huh? Do you want me groveling at your feet like a fucking dog just so that I can earn your forgiveness? Is that what you fucking want?"

"I-I, please... Jamie, don't get closer to me. This was a mistake, calling you ... Our love was a mistake!"

"Our love wasn't a fucking mistake Asanda and you know it. You loved me and you still do!"

"You took advantage of my love Jamie...you hurt me."

"Only because you acted like a fucking cunt most of the time we were together!"

"You didn't want me talking to boys who were my classmates! My classmates Jamie! My classmates--"

"You were acting like a little slut I had to put you back in your place and when I did, you gave me a fucking restraining order, do you know how bad that made me look?"

"Jamie--"

"My parents couldn't look at me in the eye, I was the joke of the school... the entire fucking town--!"

"Jamie--"

"--Looked at me like I was some sort of criminal. Colleges stopped accepting me--"

"Jamie please--"

"Colleges stopped fucking accepting me Asanda!, they dropped me and refused to give me a scholarship. I was going to be doomed if it wasn't for my father. All of this happened because of you!"

"Jamie please... no--"

"This is all your fault Asanda. I was prepared on letting go of the past and starting anew again but you had to ruin it by opening up your big mouth again!"

"Please... please don't--"

"I thought you changed pumpkin patch. I thought you left your stupid ways behind you. Guess not, and now you're forcing me to put you back in place and there is no restraining order to stop me from doing so"

"JAMIE PLEASE-- STOP NOOOO"

🎵Dun dun dun.🎶

Written: 15 April 2018
Published: 07 May 2020

---501 Words---