64 | the advice

Colton | Caleb••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

Colton | Caleb
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

"Happy that you're finally out?"

"No. What use--"

"Colton"

"Whatever"

"Mom and Dad want to come over and see you"

"Tell them to go stuff it"

"Brother... that isn't fair. You can't preach about not having a relationship with mom and dad if you're not even trying"

"Life isn't fair Caleb"

"You're so bitter its nauseating"

"Why wouldn't I be when I'm going to die?"

"You need to call your girlfriend. Maybe she take your head out of your ass"

"She's not my girlfriend"

"But you want her to be"

"..."

"Just call her"

"No. I'm not going to let her go through that. I'm not going to be selfish anymore"

"So you're denying yourself happiness?"

"I like her too much to ever put her through the misery I'm going through"

"So you'd rather leave the last conversation you have as a weird one?"

"Yes"

"Do you realize that you're still being selfish?"

"What?"

"The last call you guys had. You said that it ended weirdly right?"

"Yeah"

"She might be worried about you brother, considering you didn't part correctly and now you're going to deny her some closure over you being safe and alive? Are you really that selfish?"

"No? Am I really denying her closure?"

"Yeah. If you still continue to ignore her"

"I can't believe that you're giving me advice on how to treat a girl. What is the world coming to?"

"Best believe it brother, I know how to treat a girl."

"You're as good as treating a girl as a horse Caleb. You're too awkward brother"

"I'm better than you. You can't even hold a conversation with a girl for longer than an hour, which was why I was so surprised when you told me about your not-so-petty crush."

"Hilarious"

"The only thing you have going good for you is your moderately good looks"

"We look the same, so what are you trying to say?"

"I'm better looking and the better twin"

"Oh please"

Funny and lighthearted chapter

Funny and lighthearted chapter... well kind of, I missed it though

Written: 15 April 2018Published: 07 May 2020

Published: 07 May 2020

---353 Words---