Chapter 6

EDITED

I woke up in a creepy room. I tried moving my hands but it's tied up. I can feel my knife in my bra. They didn't even bother checking me up to see if I have any weapons on me?

Stupid asses

I dug my head into my chest trying to reach the knife. Thankfully I reached, yes, I am flexible. I picked it up with my mouth and threw it on the floor. Sliding it behind with my feet, and grabbed it with my hands, cutting the ropes off of my hands.

It was pretty easy, since this isn't the first time I have been kidnapped, when you have lived eight years on the streets, you will get kidnapped, people will beat you up, and so on, I was in foster care as I remember but, it was horrible so I ran away, I ended up on the streets, I met some girls on the streets who ended up being the only people I trusted but that's a story for another time.

Anyways, I finally got myself out of these ropes but, where am I? I should be silent and try escaping. I first check the windows. Fuck. They are locked, just then I heard footsteps. I hid behind the door.

"Where is she?" asked one of them when they opened the door.

"I don't know man, there is no way she escaped if the boss finds out she escaped we are dead meat,"

One

Two

Three

Attack,

I attacked one of them. Kicked him in the head knocking him unconscious.
Unfortunately, the other guy was ready, and I am in heels, this is going to be a hard one.

I got into my fighting stance, I saw him examining me. Trying to find my weakness, but, he is too slow, and I already found his.
So I kicked him in the ribs, hearing a cracking sound, feeling satisfied, and punched him in the nose. Again, I heard a cracking sound and finally, I kneed him where the sun doesn't shine and I ran out.

I don't know where but, I was just running. I had two options right or left?

So I went right. You can never go wrong with right? That was the dumbest joke I have ever made.

Focus Anastasia, now is not the time, concentrate. I saw one door at the end of the corridor. So that's exactly where I went. I opened it, that was the biggest mistake I have ever made.

There are about forty people here. Well, shit, I'm done for.

Run. That's all I could think of and that's exactly what I did. Why did I have to wear heels? They caught me easily, what a surprise,

I don't know why I'm not scared. It's like I have been here before. They are taking me to the so-called 'boss'. They knocked on a large wooden door and a familiar voice replied "Yes?"

"We have the girl," one of them said.

"Bring her in,"

They opened the door, literally threw me in, and closed it. I looked around the room. The room looks amazing. You won't be able to tell me that the room I was in, and this room are in the same building. One side of the office was like a massive window. The room was huge, and the 'boss' had his back facing me.

He finally turned around, and guess what? You guessed it. Mr. Ego was right in front of me.

"Hello Anastasia," he said so calmly.

"Who are you?" I asked my patience thinning by the minute

"Patience Anastasia, didn't I tell you that?"
"I don't care anymore, Who are you! Which gang boss are you?! I want answers and I want them NOW!" I yelled

"Sure, as you wish . . . Have you heard of 'Phoenix' Anastasia?"

"Yes of course, who hasn't? They are one of the strongest mafias all around the world,"

"Yes that's true, and who is their boss Anastasia?"

"Could you ask a dumber question I clearly don't know! Neither does the rest of the world," I roll my eyes,

"I do,"

"Yeah right,"

"You're so delusional Anastasia, the boss is a very close friend of mine,"

"Oh really?"

"Yes Anastasia, do you want to know his name?"

"Yeah,"

"Okay, Anastasia, his name is Luca, Luca Phoenix, you're looking at the boss of the 'Phoenix' mafia,"

What the fuck!? That's why his ego is so big!

"And you want to know another secret Anastasia?"

"What?"

"Remove your shirt," He demanded

"Excuse me?" I ask taken back by his demand

"Just do it,"

"No,"

"Ana trust me, I am not telling you to remove your shirt for your boobs, I am telling you to do it so, I can prove something,"

"Fine," I said starting to remove my top and that's when my world came crashing down. He took my hand and led me towards a mirror in his office. He was covering his ribs and just when he removed it. I found it, the other half of my tattoo.

 It's him, the guy, the 16-year-old guy, my first crush, the guy that broke my heart by leaving me

It's him, the guy, the 16-year-old guy, my first crush, the guy that broke my heart by leaving me. I kept looking at the tattoo. Reading it over and over again. I can't believe this. I didn't realize I was crying until I felt him wiping my tears.

"Shhh, it's okay Anastasia, you have no idea how much I have missed you, I know, I put this onto you too quickly, but, I couldn't hold myself back from you anymore"

He is right, I found out about all of this in five days. It was quick but, I missed him too but, he is a jerk.

He left me.

I pushed him away, "Get away from me, you may have helped me in fighting but, I still was hurt, after you went, they started beating me up again. It took me 2 years to get a proper shelter and food. I am grateful that you taught me street fighting but, you left me. You left me on the streets, you left me all alone. We could have been together and made this mafia together but, you preferred doing it alone. I hate you, go away, I don't want to see your face, don't contact me, don't do anything, also I quit, I quit my job. Bye, I don't want to see you again. You broke my heart when I was 13 and that ruined my belief in love. "

"They hurt you!?" he asked angrily.

"Yes, and they still do. They have been searching for me for a while now. I still have scars from the past and some scars I got because of them. They gave me new ones a couple of months ago. "

"But, I told them to stay away or there'll be consequences, I'm sorry Anastasia, I didn't know. Come here," he said opening his arms wanting to give me a hug.

"No, no right now, I need some time alone, especially away from you," With that, I left and went home.

A/N
Vote
Comment
Share
Editor: HarrysHunney