4. Meeting Her

Y/n POV
I woke up from my sudden slumber due to fangirling too much. I groaned and sat up. 'What even happened for me to fangirl so much?' I thought, rubbing my head. I picked up my phone to see what happened and unlocked it, only to find it on Cleverbot with it's last response of 'And Eyeless Jack...' then it just exited the website, BEFORE I COULD EVEN SCREENSHOT IT! I frowned before getting up off the floor. I guess my mom didn't hear the thud since she isn't here to see if I'm ok. 'Thanks for your help mom.' I thought, rolling my eyes, just in time to. I saw my door open and my mother emerge from the hallway. She looked and me then frowned slightly.

"You're still up at this time? You have school tomorrow." She stated. I sighed and stuffed my hands into my F/c hoodie pocket.

"I just woke up from passing out due to fangirling too much. I didn't realise the time." I replied and her eyes widened. She then rushed over to me, helping me sit on my bed.

"If you just passed out you should get some rest." She stated, laying me down and covering me up with mg F/c covers then kissed my head. "Night Y/n." She said softly before walking out and closing my door. I sighed and stared at my ceiling. 'I don't know if Cleverbot was glitching out Or I was Actually talking to BEN and E.J. How do I even know if someone just hacked into it, pretending to be BEN?' I thought as I turned over, getting comfortable. 'I guess I'll never know...' were my final thoughts as I drifted off into a deep sleep.

—— Time Skip because I want to ——

I was in the middle of dream where I met the Creepypastas and got along fine with them before I was rudely awakened by my bed covers getting ripped off my body. I shivered at the sudden temperature drop on my body as I curled up into a ball.

"Get up honey! School later! Get ready so you don't miss the school bus!" My mom exclaimed, opening my curtains. I hissed at the light and buried my face into my pillow.

"Fine." I replied, the pillow muffling it. I heard my mom hum in response before leaving my room. I growled at the sunlight and jumped out of bed, shutting my curtains once more. I then stretched and trudged to my closet, opening the door and grabbing random clothes. I got a pair of leggings, a F/c shirt and a blue hoodie with the words 'Just Empty Eye Sockets' in a font which looks like blood running down but in black, like the substance leaking from Jack's eyes. I smiled at my fashion and walked out to my dresser. I brushed my hair and left it down/put it up in a ponytail. I then walked to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and got some pills, just incase when I eat my fleshy snack, my eyes changed. While I'm at school I obviously need to hide them. After completing everything in the bathroom, I walked downstairs and was met with my smiling mom.

"Hey sweetie! I made you some snacks!" She beamed happily. I smiled and took the bag, looking inside. I saw a flask, possibly full of coffee and some foil with little bits of flesh in.

"Thanks mom." I replied, kissing her cheek. She smiled then walked to the kitchen but shortly gasped. I raised an eyebrow while packing my bag with my drawing pad, my pencils and coloring pencils and my snacks.

"The bus just pulled up! Hurry up!" My mom shouted. Ushering me towards the door. I quickly slipped on my converse and ran to the bus, barely getting there on time. I was greeted by a friendly driver who smiled. I smiled back slightly and he let me on. While I was walking down the aisle, I heard whispers and they all stared at me. I glared at all of the whispering ones, making them shut up as I got a back seat next to the window. 'This is gonna be a long year...' I thought, pulling out my headphones and placing them on my head, blasting out F/b music.

Eyeless Jack POV
Me, Ben, Jack, Dark and Toby waited by the edge of the forest in our human forms, meaning I had to remove my mask, waiting for the bus. I had my black hoodie and black jeans on, accompanied by black converse. My hair was kinda messy but is presentable and my dull blue eyes which I have missed so much examined all the others clothes.

Ben was in a green shirt with a yellow triforce on it, black jeans, black trainers, headphones around his neck and a green beanie. His dirty blonde shoulder length hair was like mine and he also had blue ocean eyes, like Link basically but in human form. He was also tiny compared to the rest of us, L.J being the tallest.

L.J was wearing a long sleeved, black and white striped shirt with a black shirt over the top, black skinny jeans and black converse also. His jet black shoulder length hair was surprisingly brushed and sat perfect, he lost his swirly cone nose but still had those piercing light blue eyes.

Toby has his usual black turtleneck sweater on with dark blue jeans, his jumper tied around his waist. He had to remove his mouth guard and goggles so we saw his light brown eyes and that little gash he had in his cheek, his hair was like usual, covering his eyes. He twitch slightly but it wasn't as noticeable.

Dark was basically wearing what Ben had on, instead of green, it was black. Black shirt with a gold triforce printed on it, black jeans, black headphones and of course, a black beanie. His silvery/grey hair covered one of his crimson red eyes and was slightly messy. We decided to make him and Ben non identical twins.

As me waited we just talked about random topics like gaming, sweets, kidneys and killing techniques until the bus finally showed up, stopping beside us.

"Finally!" Ben yelled as the doors opened. The driver let us on and we walked to find seats. L.J and Toby sat near the back. Ben and Dark sitting in the same place just on the other side across from them, leaving me with the back seat next to a girl with H/l H/c hair, E/c eyes, black leggings and a blue jumper with my phrase on it and headphones on, staring out the window. 'This must be her'. I thought as I sat down. I saw her tense up with the sudden weight next to her. She snapped her head to face me, startling me a little at how fast she was. I smiled at her and held my hand out for her to shake. She looked at me, then my hand, then at me again, slowly taking off her headphones and resting them around her neck. She blinked a few times which was kinda cute.

"Hey, I'm Jack. I'm new here." I said, smiling, hoping I found my crazed fan who idolises me. She smiled back slightly, slowly grabbing my hand.

"I'm Y/n..."

———————————————————————