Chapter 26

Xander's Pov

Gazing down at my precious sleeping beauty I smile. I know I wore her out quite a bit yesterday. I couldn't stop myself, her touches, her kisses, her smell just the feel of her is so very addicting. Hearing her screaming my name, moaning and thrashing underneath me. This woman will be the death of me. There is nothing in my life that I love more than her. I'm going to give her anything her heart desires. On another note I am actually a little concerned about her because I could kind of sense there was something else she wanted to tell me in the office the other day but she was afraid. But I don't think it has to do with that Andrew boy, its something else. That's one thing I wish my princess would do, if something is bothering her at all even in the slightest, she should tell me. She so selfless and caring, she worries about others all the time without even thinking about herself. Then again I could be wrong but I'm not sure. If something is wrong I will find out sooner or later either way. I can't help but wonder what she would need to hide from me though. Is she running from someone? if she is I will kill whoever harmed my angel. Whatever it is I know I will find out soon.

''Good morning " snapping out of my thoughts I look down to see my love has awakened. "Good morning princess. How do you feel?" Smiling up at me she leans up and places a kiss on my lips. "Quite well actually but I realized something last night." she nervously bits her lip and buries her face in my chest. "Xander we didn't use protection." I begin to chuckle. I was fully aware we didn't use protection and I don't give a damn. "Princess, look at me." lifting her head I see those beautiful chocolate eyes I love so much. "I knew all along love. I wasn't trying to impregnate you but at the same time I don't care if I did and when you get pregnant I will be the happiest father alive.'' cupping her cheeks I kiss her forehead softly. "Xander I think I should take the morning after pill. I don't think getting pregnant right now is a good idea and I know you don't mind being a father early but, I don't think I'm ready." I nod my head in understanding. Whenever we make a baby is perfectly ok with me. "Princess, you don't plan on taking birth control right?''

"No. I've read it slows the process of being able to get pregnant. I don't want that." I bring her hand up to my lips and place a kiss. "Me neither princess. Growing up I would always dream about how one day I'd have the perfect family. A beautiful and loving wife and 3 kids. Someone to come home to every evening, someone to celebrate holidays with. I'm so blessed now that I have you. Everything that I could ever hope for happening now, and I knew you were my soulmate when I first set eyes on you in the diner. I knew you'd be the one I'd marry, the one who carries my children. The one I'll spend the rest of my life with." I hug her to my chest tightly.

"Xander you do know we can't stay in bed like yesterday right? We've gotta get up!". I let out a groan and laugh as she jumps up and opens the blinds manually. "Come on my big gorgeous baby. We've got a long day ahead of us." Indeed she was right. I needed to get some work done downstairs in my office and I'm going to my warehouse to check on a few things. Natalie doesn't know I had my men find and take that Andrew guy down to the warehouse so I can question him. I plan on telling her that but not anytime soon.

"Xander, since you're going to be kinda busy with your office matters, is it alright if I go to Gabby's house to visit her and her family? I miss them terribly and it would be nice to see how they're doing. Please???" She begs and gives me the widest grin I've ever seen. I normally wouldn't let her go anywhere without me but I do have a few things to take care of so I don't see the harm in it. "Ok princess. You can go but I have a few conditions. You must take 3 of the guys with you and you must be back home by 5:00. I don't want you to be out late because it's dangerous and I can't have anything happen to my precious angel." Nodding her head she jumps on me hugging me tightly. Her little body is so cute. "Thank you thank you thank you!" She kisses me all over my face making me chuckle. "I mean it though love. 5:00 and if you're not back I will come and get you myself."

"Xander, I promise to be back at 5:00 sharpe." She runs out our room excitedly to get ready and I decided to shower and head downstairs to my office to start my day. While signing a few papers I hear a knock on the office door and see my love walk in. "I'm getting ready to go Babe. I will see you in...5 hours." I stand up and wrap my arms around her waist and give her a soft kiss on her perfect plump lips. "Remember to keep your phone on ok? Call me if you need me". She gives me a quick ok and heads out. I pull out my phone and call Leo's number.

"Xander we have a problem"

"What's going on?"

"Do you remember when Jake and his assistant were talking about some boss they were working for?"

"Yeah"

"Ok well it turns out their boss is a gang leader but the worst part is that it's this Andrew guy you had us find. We're waiting for you to question him now."

"Has he spoken a word to you guys at all?"

"No we haven't been able to get a word out of him."

"Ok, thanks Leo. I'm on my way now"

"Ok".

The sooner I figure out what this bastard wants and handle him the sooner my angel will be safe. I grab my wallet and keys and head out driving in my car on the way to the warehouse.