Introduction

Adoption is such a big thing.

I was inspired to write this story after watching a documentary on homeless kids in India. I write this because of the lack of love and affection some kids face each day. Wishing they had someone who would love them, care about them and tend to their daily needs. Hence, The Adopted Daughter was constructed.

💟💟💟

Summary:

Ayla Holmes had a rough life growing up. Her father walking out on her mother when Ayla was a baby leaving her mother to take care of Ayla and her brother alone. She grew up unhappy and frustrated with life.

She would constantly fight with her bro and she disagreed with her mother on alot of things. At the age of 16 her mother died of breast cancer and her brother move away leaving her to fend for herself.

But that is until Ayla met the famous businesswoman Kate Hayles who wants to adopted her into a better life...

💟💟💟

The Adopted Daughter contains:

1st person POV: The book will be in the main characters views and opinions.

Profanity: Adoption is a major life decision

Realistic Fiction: The characters will be very real. People will be harsh but what can you expect really. They're who they are.

💟💟💟

Status:

Rewriting and editing

💟💟💟

"I didn't give you the gift of life, life gave me the gift of you"

💟💟💟

Copyright © 2016-2018 by Sash
Rewriting version 2020-present by Sash

All rights reserved.

The Adopted Daughter lovely cover was made by Mendusbabe

If you like a chapter please vote and comment. Please be open-minded and think before you comment. I love interacting with my readers but please understand that I'm not a robot so I won't be able to reply to everything.

The Adopted Daughter reflects true life stories and real life events.

~ Sash