1004

The fact that Max misunderstood Ivan's blushing and stuttering for having mutual feelings for him was obvious. Ivan had just chosen not to state anything.

The protagonist had held his hand as they entered their first class. Students stared at the two of them (admiring for Adrian and glaring for Max) as the taller male pulled the prince along with him shamelessly.

Even though he believed he had Adrian's memories, Ivan didn't know where to sit at all. Fortunately, the persistent male holding his hand made him sit beside him.

Time passed by and it was finally lunch. Ivan can't focus at the lessons because of Max and now he finally had the chance to escape him.

Yet again, he failed.

"Let's eat." Max stated, still not letting go of Adrian's hand. Ivan wanted to pull away and refuse to sit with the protagonist but he was afraid that it will cause Max to hate him.

"Sure," ironically to his answer, Ivan had uttered this in an unsure tone. The taller waved his tone aside and lined up with Adrian to get their food.

Months passed and Max's clinging to Adrian worsened. Summer break had began two months ago, Ivan wanted to start his plan in making his body manlier right away. He charted his plans out. Wake up every 5 in the morning and jog around the neighborhood 4 times, convince his mom to let him have a membership in the nearest gym, work out, eat a balanced diet and protein, etcetera etcetera.

Somehow, even if their houses are far away from each other, Max managed to show up everyday and cling to him. It ruined his plans. Ivan thought that Max just wanted to be friends with him so he let the latter hang out with him in his every activities.

[Ah, my host is too ignorant and naive. Thankfully, he's also kind so I'm fine with it.]

'You said something?'

[Zacky did not say anything earlier!]

Every time Ivan goes down to the dining room every morning, Max would be already there at their house chatting with Adrian's mom. How did they know each other? Ivan didn't know, but he just shrugged and decided it wasn't a big deal.

Apparently, Adrian's usual breakfast is bacon, ham and eggs with rice and a banana. For such a heavy breakfast, Ivan wondered why Adrian was still slim and slender. He had requested his mom to lessen his food to a banana and a slice of bread. If he wanted to achieve his dream built then he should control what he eats.

His breakfast plan was only one of the many plans Max had ruined eversince he permitted him to be his 'friend'.

From day one, Ivan's breakfast is just what he wanted it to be. If he could, he wouldn't eat breakfast at all but if he wanted to do his best in exercising, then he shoul at least consume light foods. After eating, he'd wave his mother a quick 'I'm going out!' and immediately start stretching. Then as planned, he would jog around the subdivision and complete his goal 4 laps. His gym membership was already settled by his mom and she paid a gym instructor to help her son learn how to use the gym equipments.

This continued up to day nine. Day ten came and Max showed up on their door step, introducing himself to Adrian's mother. The woman was very glad to finally meet a friend of Adrian so she had let him in and offered breakfast. In which the boy had gladly accepted.

Ivan was surprised to see the protagonist, but kept his surprise to himself. He just calmly smiled at the taller male, pretending that the latter wasn't the boy who kissed him in a rest room and confessed to him. Did that scenario exist? Did he have his first kiss on his official first day at this world? At the ripe age of 12? Of course not.