•38•

Soojung's p.o.v.

"Soojung!" Yeseul ran into my room. "Let's go get some food."

"Can't you see I'm not in the mood." I rolled my eyes at her. Ever since Jungkook and I broke up she'd been trying to get me to go out and do something.

"You're never in the mood anymore." She sat down on the bed next to me. "Are you ever going to tell me what happened that day or not?"

"What day?" I laid back down on my pillow and picked up my phone.

"You said you were going to walk to that gas station on the corner but you came back a few minutes later all pissed and shit." I ignored her stare and continued on my phone.

"I ran into Y/N." I said without looking at her.

"What happened?" She asked and stood up. I sat back up on my bed. "I put her in her place. She's always trying to act innocent around everyone, especially Jungkook."

"Maybe she just wants his dick." Yeseul shrugged and I scoffed. "Jungkook's a fuckboy. She wouldn't have to try very hard to get that." I stood up and walked over to the bathroom.

"Get out. I'll get changed and we'll go get breakfast." She smiled and ran out of the room.

"So are you going to try and get him back?" Yeseul asked as she sipped her coffee.

"I would if the bitch would stop ignoring me." I crossed my arms and leaned against the booth. "I miss him. I fucked this whole thing up."

She nodded. "I saw what I saw, but I guess I saw wrong." I sighed.

"Either way, we both know that Jungkook's wrapped around her fingers. He'd do whatever Y/N asked him to." She said and I nodded. She was right.

"That's why I didn't want them to be around each other when we were dating. Y/N could have just decided that she wanted Jungkook and he would've left me instantly." She sucked in her cheeks and looked around. "Are they dating?" She asked and I shook my head. Jungkook was still single.

"Then you've got a chance." She smiled and took the last bite of her meal before standing up.

"No I don't." I groaned. "Even if I did, he's still mad at me for making that assumption in the first place.

"Just talk to him." She said and I closed my eyes.

"Fine." I stood up and followed her out.

A/N:
Sorry this chapter is short. I'm also sorry it sucks. It's like 5 am rn while I'm writing this smh I'm probably not going to do another chapter in Soojung's p.o.v. because this sucks and I'm sure most people hate her. Anyways goodbye hope you enjoyed.
❤️