Chapter *33*

"You're MULTI-FANDOM?!"

I nodded my head with fake shame. I was sitting with Justine,Ty, Brooke, and Chloe. Brooke and Chloe were Justine's friends. They were all in there junior year. We are talking about how they only stan BTS, but I stan a lot of groups. Though BTS is my favorite Kpop group of all time other than Big Bang coming in a close second. They could fathom the thought of supporting all those groups at the same time.

Chloe blinked at me with a gaping mouth.

"B-but why would you want to?"

I just shrugged and took a big bite out of Ty's sandwich. He was about to eat some but oh well. I beat him to it. Mmm, ham and cheese.

He whispered in my ear really softly.

"What the hell is a fandom bae?"

I looked at him like he was crazy. How could he not know what the fuck a fandom was? He doesn't listen to Kpop like I do, but I talk about it all the time.

"Why don't you ask them. I'm sure they'll love to explain it to you." I whispered back.

He looked over at them having a very heated debate about which EXO member was better and shook his head.

He mumbled something I could hear so I asked again.

"I said I'm scared alright. They are so small, but seem so vicious and deadly. Like koalas, one minute cute and fluffy. The best they're ripping skin of your face."

I laughed but I had to agree. There were few things scarier than a group of unhappy kpop fans. Trust me. I would know. I'm one of them.

I dare anyone to tell me that J-Hope is ugly, and I'll go full out rabid dog on your ass. That's my other baby.

Don't tell Tyrie.

"Shunt'A what do you think?"

"Hmm?"

"We asked who is better at acting in music videos? V or Jungkook?"

I thought for a minute. They were both great, but not my favorite.

"I think Jimin."

"AWE WHAT?"

"How though? He's not even a choice."

"Look at what you are wearing right now. It's so Jungkook's style. How can you not think it's him?"

This went on for a while. Tyrie finally got bored and told them we had to go to class early. He could not handle the hallyu wave. He dragged us down the hall into a secluded area. There were a few people at the other end of the hall. They are so far away that they probably couldn't hear anything we say.

Tyrie pressed his lips against mine. He gently pushed me up against the wall. We were kind of hidden in a space between some lockers. His hands drifted down my sides. He gripped my butt and groaned into the kiss.

I moaned and wrapped my arms around him. The more intense things got, the tighter I squeezed his side.

We were just getting into it when I heard a girl scream.

"Love Yourself: Tear just dropped. I'm dying inside! What do I do?" She cried.

I quickly pushed him off and brought out my phone to download it. He kissed his teeth but I didn't give a fuck. I opened up Spotify and got the album. Then I watched Fake Love three times. Once, for the video. Twice, for the music. Three times for the lyrics. Now I now the whole thing.

A good while has gone by and Ty was still trying for my attention. Poor little tink tink. He must not know that when BTS drops anything, I'm spending the day with them. I'll see him when I am done.