His Possession

Prologue: The Reason 

I screamed at the top of my lungs as a huge grey wolf walked towards me slowly emerging from the dark forest in front of me, his dark black eyes watched me intensely as I sat on the back porch staring at him wide-eyed.

He was a giant.

He stood in front of me looking down at my small figure and put his wet nose against my face. He growled deeply and licked my face quickly making me giggle, I wrapped my arms around his neck smiling "Daddy! Stop it!" I giggled as he kept licking my face playfully laying me down with his paws.

"Come inside, you two. It's pouring out here" my mommy said throwing some clothes towards my Dad. He caught them with his mouth and ran behind the house, I sat there on the porch staring in the direction he ran into waiting for him.

I could barely see anything through the pouring rain but soon smiled as I saw his shadow running. He smiled looking at me and bent down picking me up, "Come on, Cookie Monster" he said walking into the house and I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Daddy, when will I be a wolf like you and mommy?" I asked making him look at me "when you get older baby. You're still way too young" he said kissing my nose.

"How much older?" I asked as he walked towards Mommy, "It's different for everyone. Maybe when you turn 12 or 13" he said looking at me "that's soo long" I grumbled and he chuckled.

He put me down in the kitchen and I looked at all the people mingling around, "Hey beautiful" Daddy said kissing My mommy's cheek making her smile.

"You're late... Good patrol?" She asked raising an eyebrow

"Seems good today. It's pouring out there though" he said shaking his head quickly making the water splatter everywhere "Daniel! What the heck!" She squealed hitting him over and over again as she got wet along with the food she was cooking. I giggled watching them play fight.

"What; I'm drying off" he smirked and she rolled her eyes smiling, she looked down at me as I watched them smiling. "Why don't you go play?" She asked gently, I looked around at the other kids playing with each other down the hall.

I wanted to play... I've always wanted to play with them but they never want me around...

"I don't have any friends" I mumbled hugging myself and Daddy bent down to my level moving my hair. "So make friends, sweetie." he said and I shook my head hugging him.

"Can't I just sit outside? I won't be in the rain. I just like watching the rain" I said looking at him with my puppy eyes and he stared at me and sighed looking at Mommy.

"Can she?" He asked pouting and she bit her lip shaking her head at us, "just make sure to put on a sweater. And don't go in the rain" she said sternly pointing at me as I smiled widely jumping down from Daddy's arms running to the backyard.

***
I watched the rain listening closely to the big droplets splashing against the grass and the puddles.

I hugged my legs and smiled as the thunder came making the other kids scream in fear. But not me.

I'm a big girl.

I heard footsteps behind me making me turn around and saw a boy standing there looking at me. "Aren't you bored?" He asked looking down at me.

"No. I like watching the rain" I said and he sat next to me playing with his toy car. "What's your name?" He asked looking at me.

"Jordyn" I said and he frowned "that's a boys name" he said making me frown "no it's not! It's my name" I said and he shook his head. "I never heard of a girl named Jordan" he said