J-Hope

You were an assistant for the most greatest and successful CEOs out there. You tried to work hard to impress him but as far as you can tell, no one in the building liked you. They strongly disliked your presence. Especially one of your co workers, Linda, who had a major crush on the CEO.

"Where's my coffee??", she asked, snapping her fingers towards you.

"I was advised to only get Mr. Jung's coffee", you said to her.

"You are an assistant, correct? Therefore you must get everyone who desires a coffee. You think getting a coffee just for him will make him realize you're the one for him? Keep dreaming", she chuckled coldly before 'accidentally' dropping the coffee all over my sweater.

You gasped and felt the warm liquid drench your favorite sweater. The people around started laughing, including Linda.

You walked away and tried to get the coffee stain out with water but nothing was working. You groaned and sighed deeply.

'Miss (y/n), please come to my office immediately'

You heard your boss' voice through the intercom. You couldn't let him see you this way but you had no spare clothes. You knew your attire wouldn't be appropriate if you took off your sweater. All you had under was a very tight tank top. But it was either that or coffee stained sweater. You had no choice but to take it off.

As you entered his office, you can feel him staring intensely at you.

"Didn't you have a sweater on? What you're wearing is very inappropriate and might I add very distracting towards your fellow co workers", he said.

"I'm sorry sir. I dropped your coffee on my sweater and had no spare clothes. I promise it won't happen again", you said.

"You.. promise?", he raised an eyebrow as he slowly walked around you, eyeing you up and down.

You lowered your head and blushed intensely. You had no idea what he was thinking. You were about to say something until you felt something wrap around you. You felt soft fabric embrace you.

"Don't call me sir. Call me Hoseok", he whispered into your ear as his hands softly caressed your arms.

Chills ran down your spine as his deep voice entered your ear. He had placed his shirt around you, buttoning up the shirt for you. You were having a hard time being professional since he was completely shirtless in front of you.

"I'm..sorry", you mumbled.

He placed his hand under your chin, slightly lifting up to meet your gaze. His soft brown eyes were shining into yours. He noticed you were struggling to look at him, causing him to chuckle.

"Well..since I didn't get my coffee, you must go with me to get one. For me and for yourself", he smiled.

"But..sir-"

"Hoseok. Call me Hoseok. And no buts. You always work hard. You deserve a break", he said.

You felt everyone's eyes on you as you walked with your boss. Even Linda glared at you from afar.

~~~

"Two coffees please", Hoseok said.

You were sitting down on one of the booths while he ordered the coffees. The spare shirt he had on made him look more superior than the one he put on you.

"You don't talk much do you?", he asked, placing your coffee in front of you.

"I don't..really know what to say", you said.

"..so I heard people don't really treat you well at work. What do they do?", he asked.

You bit your lip nervously and looked down at your drink. The steam coming from the coffee made your face feel more warm. Hoseok's hand slowly went on top of yours and lightly pat them.

"You know your safety is important. Now do you want to tell me who really dropped coffee on your sweater or will I have to go make a scene and ask everyone?", he said, a serious look on his face.

"I..can't. I have to go", you mumbled nervously before getting up and walked out of the building.

You didn't get far enough. He grabbed your wrist and carefully pulled you all the way into his office. He locked the door and turned towards you. You were quite nervous and a bit afraid. He noticed this and calmed down.

"(Y/n), don't you understand why I've been constantly asking you to come into my office? I'm interested in you", he said.

"...so..you're interested in me because you want something? Is that the only reason why I'm here?", you scoffed and tried to walk out but he pushed you against the door.

"I'm interested in you because you are the only one who actually cares about their work. I'm amazed by how much time you spend in order to get a good response. You are the reason why I love coming to work. I focus more when you're here. Day by day, I fall more and more in love with you", he breathed out.

No one has ever confessed to you this way. It was quite overwhelming. Your heart began to race and your face became flushed. You had a hard time looking into his eyes.

"I know you feel the same way for me. I can see it in your eyes", he whispered.

"I can't...no one here likes me", you mumbled.

"Did you not hear what I said? I love you. And whoever doesn't like you hear is gonna have to suck it up. Because I'm not letting you go", he said.

"That's not...quite professional of you", you mumbled, lightly chuckling.

"I'm the boss. I can be whatever I wanna be", he chuckled.

He smiled down at you, caressing your cheek. He was leaning down but you panicked.

"I should get back to work", you mumbled.

"Alright...I have an assignment for you. Stay with me", he said.

"I don't think I should do that. We have to be professional here or no one will think of you as a serious business person", you said.

"Okay. Then when you get home, I want you to put on something that isn't stained with coffee because I am taking you to dinner", he said confidently.

"Oh you are?", you asked.

"That's right. I'm making you mine", he smiled.

The rest of the day you were distracted. His shirt around you made you feel comfortable. You'd expected to be nervous and jumpy during dinner but surprisingly it went well. When the news got out, no one ever bullied you at work again.
_______________________________

I got this idea from Line WEBTOON. I changed a few things. I recommend you guys to get the app it's AMAZING.