'I Need To Tell You Something Dad'

Swan House

Harley and Bella get out from Bella's ancient red truck, they make their way up to the front door. Harley looks to the left to see a big smile sketched onto her face, knowing it from Bella's confrontation with Edward and knowing the big secret.

Stopping behind Bella, she eyes her. Noticing the twinkle in her eyes that had never been there before, not wanting to be a bitch even if she knew why, she counts it up to being Bella got her first boyfriend.

They walk inside, Bella going straight up to their room while Harley stayed downstairs. She lets out a sigh and sits on the lounge, wanting to wait for Charlie to get home and talk.

Harley takes out her phone, and starts texting her boyfriend and girlfriend. Having created a group chat so they could all talk at same time without having to go through one person to talk to while the other listens in or not able to talk as well.

Harley looks to the time on her phone and notices a couple of hours had gone by with them texting each other. She knows Charlie would be home in a few minutes so she starts thinking ways of how she would tell him about being in a polygyny.

The door opens and Charlie steps inside, Harley looks over and lets out a squeal, she runs and jumps onto Charlie, giving him a hug. She catches him off guard.

"Woah." He wraps his arms around her and hugs back with a small smile.

"Hi dad!"

He chuckles, letting her down. "What brought this on?"

Harley smiles brightly at him, she grabs his hand and pulls him to the couch. "I need to tell you something."

Charlie keeps up his smile but she could tell his eyes show worry in them. "What's this about? You don't have a boyfriend, do you?"

Harley's fingers start to twist together in nervously, her smile starts to dimmer. "Well..."

Charlie stares at her before pointing at her. "You do, don't you."

She lets out a nervous laugh. "Kinda."

He lets his hand drop and stares in confusion. "What? What do you mean kinda?"

"Well, I'm actually in a polygyny."

His mouth drops in shock before slowly standing. "In a polygyny?"

"Yep." She nods, letting the 'P' pop.

"With who?"

"Rosalie Hale and Emmett Cullen."

He slowly nods, before putting a hand on her shoulder. "Are you sure about this sweetheart?"

A soft smile graced her lips. "I'm sure dad. They really want me and I really want them."

Charlie pulls her into a hug, which she gladly accepts. "Well then I'm happy for you." He pulls back slightly, looking down at her. "You know I have to meet them, right?"

She pulls out and starts to skip up the stairs, she stops and turns her head, revealing a megawatt smile. "They will be here tomorrow!" She continues up the stairs to her room.

Charlie lets out a tired sigh, a smile slips onto his lips before disappearing. Happy that his hyper daughter is with people who care about her and she them but worried all the same.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Disclaimer- I do not own Twilight or Harley Quinn, I do however own her story lines, so please don't steal or copy. Thank you.