'Let's Meet A Vampire Family'

Cullen House

Emmett's Jeep drives up the driveway, Emmett and Rosalie in the front and Harley sitting in the middle backseat. Harley looks out the window with a large smile on her face, twirling a piece of her blue hair between her fingers, Rose looks at her through the rear-view mirror with a content smile, happy with finally having her third soulmate.

Harley faces forward and leans between the seats. "If I didn't know any better, i'd say you were taking me into the woods to kill me."

Emmett laughs. "Maybe we are." Rose slaps his arm, a playful glare settling onto her face.

Harley just smiles back mischievously. "Lucky I brought my bat with me." She holds up her decorative bat to show.

Rose looks back to her with a raised eyebrow. "Why do you have your bat?"

She shrugs and talks seriously. "You can never be unprepared."

Rosalie and Emmett laugh at her serious answer, they calm down when they see the house coming into view. Emmett parks his jeep out front and turns around in his seat and faces Harley with a toothy smile. "Welp, we're here buttercup. What do you think?"

Harley hops out with her bat swing at her side and skips around the jeep to get a better view. She stops and let's out an impressive whistle before whipping to their anxious faces and shows a megawatt smile. "OMG! This place is gorgeous Pumpkin, Puddin!"

They let a relieved breath, Rosalie walks forward and loops her arm through Harely's. "Thanks hun, were happy you like it."

Emmett walks up and puts his arm over her shoulder. "C'mon then, let's meet everyone." They walk inside, Harley looks around with wide shiny eyes, her mouth agape a little in awe. Rosalie and Emmett chuckle at her expression and bring her to the kitchen where the rest of the family are cooking.

Movement stops when they reach to their destination, Esme is the first to greet their guest with a warm smile. "Hello, you must be Harley. I'm Esme."

Harley waves at her with a bright smile. "Nice to meetcha Mrs Esme."

Carlisle steps forward next, wrapping an arm around his wife's waist and greets her with a smile and a nod. "It's good to see you again Miss Swan."

"You too Doctor."

"We're making italian, I hope you're hungry Harley." Esme says, never losing her smile.

Harley quickly nods her head and skips over to the table. "Definitely, I'm starving!" She places her bat on the table and sits down with both Emmett and Rosalie on each side of her. Rose looks around with a frown.

"Where's Alice and Jasper?"

Carlisle answers as Esme dishes up a plate for Harley. "After meeting Bella, they had to go do something. They already met Harley so they didn't stay around, but they will be back shortly."

Harley towards the couple after telling Emmett what her tattoos mean. "Bella was over? She never told me that."

The couple frown a little, Rosalie huffs and Emmett furrows his eyebrows. Rose place's a hand on her one as Esme places her food on the table. "Don't worry about her sweetpea, why don't you eat than we can go hang out."

A smile returns to her face and nods. "Okay Pumpkin!"

As she starts to eat, she doesn't notice the looks the vampires exchanged.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while but I had school assignments to do so i couldn't, but now I should be able to update every weekend now that I have finish them all so look forward to some more updates coming. If you want more than please leave a like or comment, thank you.

Disclaimer- I do not own Twilight or Harley Quinn, I do however own her story lines, so please don't steal or copy. Thank you.