30

{Jinhee's POV}

- 3 days later -

Feels so good to be out of the hospital. It has been 3 days since I slept in the ward.

I changed out of the hospital clothes(?) and is currently waiting for Yoongi to pick me up.

The sad thing is that Mr. Min is still unconscious. It worries me even though he treated me as if I'm some outsider.

While I'm deep in thought, someone knocked on the door.

The door slide opened, revealing the love of my life.

Yoongi.

"Jagiya~ how are you feeling?" He asked as he sat on the bed next to me.

"I'm fine, oppa." I responded and hugged him.

"Anyway, did you visit Mr. Min?" I asked. "I'm kind of worried."

"How about we visit him now? Since you are all ready to go home." Yoongi said.

I nod and we both went to Mr. Min's ward.

Before we enter the ward, I heard cries from inside. It must be Mrs. Min.

Yoongi slide open the door and entered the ward. I followed behind him and closed the door behind me.

"Eomma, why are you crying?" Yoongi asked.

"It has already been 3 days. But your father is still in a coma." Mrs. Min said while wiping her tears with a tissue.

"Just when will he be awake?" She then bury her face in her hands, crying again.

I went to grab a chair and sat down next to her. I pulled her into a tight hug and told her that everything will be fine.

"He moved!" Yoongi shouted out of the blue.

"What?" I asked, raising one of my eye brows.

"I saw it! He moved his fingers." He said while moving closer to Mr. Min.

I followed.

As soon as I reached the bed. I see it very clearly. His finger just moved.

"He really moved!" I exclaimed.

Mrs. Min then quickly rushed to Mr. Min, interwine his fingers with hers.

"Yeobo! If you can hear me, please open your eyes." She said.

Then, Mr. Min's eyelids moved upwards. He opened his eyes!

"Doctor!! Please come in, hurry up!" Yoongi opened the door and shouted for the doctor.

- Few minutes later -

"I did some check ups on him and he seemed to be fine already." The doctor said.

All of us let out a sigh of relief.

"He can discharge today if you want to." He doctor continued.

"Sure, thank you very much." Mrs. Min thanked the doctor as he take his leave.

We then turned our heads, only to be met with a not-so-happy Mr. Min.

"Why is she here. Where's Soojung." The first thing he said after waking up from a coma.

"Yeobo, you have no idea of what that Soojung order Jooyi to do." Mrs. Min frowned.

- She then explained everything to Mr. Min for what seems forever ... -

*BANG*

"Can't believe she did that!" Mr. Min slammed his palm against the table.

Mrs. Min then stroke her husband's back to calm him down. "Chill yeobo, Soojung and Jooyi are already in jail." She said.

"I heard that they were sent back to Korea today, to be sentenced and jailed."

"Well, that's good then. She deserves it." Mr. Min said and shifted his gaze onto me.

I gulped.

"You better not hurt Yoongi or do anything crazy like Soojung. If not, I'm opposing your relationship." He said and looked away.

Wait.. Did he just accepted me as Yoongi's ... *Screams internally*

Yoongi turned towards me, smiling from ear to ear. He then pulled me into a very tight hug, which almost choked me.

But oh well, I'm glad that he accepted me after so long...

------------------------------------------------------
Yo readerss !! Sorry for the long awaited and short update.

I've been busy studying for my mid year exams but zz my results are shiteu.

Anyways, 'This Love' has came to an end :(

Please sarang this book manhi manhi and thank you for all the love you gave for this book.

감사합니다!

Ok bye.