Izuku Midoriya x Reader

"Hey Midoriya!" You called from down the hall.

Izuku had just closed the classroom door when you caught his attention. He yelped and nearly dropped his bag as he turned to face you. Clutching his shirt where his heart would be, he smiled shyly.

"H-hey (l/n). W-what is.. what is up?" He stuttered.

You beamed and spoke "I found something amazing and you need to come with me to see it!" Without waiting for his reply you grabbed his hand and quickly dragged him along with you.

'Okay (f/n), you didn't think and just grabbed your crush's hand. That's fine not weird at all!'

The two of you came to a sudden halt in an empty hallway. Izuku peeked out from behind you and looked around obviously confused.

"Um, sorry but w-what are you trying to show me? This hallway isn't that m-much different from the one we just came from, just a little bigger and empty."

"Exactly!" You declared. "Behold the empty hallway! Now, take off your shoes." You quickly yanked off your shoes and waited for Izuku to follow. Caught off guard, he hastily mimicked you, almost falling over.

"Okay! Now follow my lead!" You dashed and slid against the wooden floor. The hallway was long enough that you could slide quite the distance.

'Oh no' Izuku thought. 'I'm probably going to fall and make a total idiot of myself in front of (l/n)' Considering his escape options Izuku fumbled along not too soon before watching you fall flat on your ass.

"A-are you alright?" Izuku quickly questioned. You laughed and laid on your back.

"Yeah I'm fine, that's what I get for trying to spend some time with my crush." You spoke without thinking. Both you and Izuku's eyes widened.

'Fuck.'

"Y-you have a c-crush on m-me?" Izuku managed. You looked up at his face, it was beet red. You sighed and slowly got up.

"Yes, I do. It was supposed to be a secret but my dumbass let that slip. I understand if you don't feel the same way, it was kind of sudden of me. You probably like someone else..." You stared at your feet whilst rubbing the back of your neck in embarrassment.

"NO!" You looked up startled by Izuku's sudden outburst. "I-i mean no, I l-l-like y-you as well." He looked at you utterly terrified, but determined. You blushed and beamed.

"Well then, I guess we have no choice... but to start dating!" You pointed finger guns at him then face palmed. "T-that is, if you want." You awkwardly stuck out your hand to him.

He accepted your hand. "I would like that."

*Extra

"FUCK I forgot my shoes!"

     Thanks for reading my first one shot feel free to add requests!

     (Edit) I feel like this story is a lot shorter than my others so I'll be making another one for Izuku soon.