Chapter forty-six

"When forever becomes a place...when forever ceases to be just a word, when it ceases to be a just a measurement of time, but instead becomes a place where soul mates can dance to the song in their hearts, that is a reflection of true love."

Excuse my mistakes!!

Happy Reading!!

**Aubree's POV**

I saw them talking to each other. She looked really scared and relieved as well. She hugs him tight murmuring something in his ears. He pointed her towards his knees and she planted a kiss there. 

Am I dreaming?

She can't be Stella.

She is what we call.... opposite of Stella. 

Is she someone her look alike or something.

I cannot believe my eyes. I've never seen her like this.

They talk and he points her towards me. Her face turned shocked as she sees me. I know I'm giving the same expressions.

She reluctantly stands up and comes towards me.

"Umm...Hi."

I stared at her and Aiden, then it clicked. Holy mother of cow! That's why he looked so familiar. My eyes widen. "Oh, my god is he his-" She nods completing my sentence. 

I look above. Can it get worse? Oh no, wait I take it back, whenever I say that God keeps making it worse. 

It seems God has been paying some special twisted attention to me nowadays. 

"But- How- Oh god this is too much!" I sit back on the bench holding my head between my palms. "Tell me everything please." 

She looked at Aiden who was looking at us keenly like trying to solve some kind of puzzle. I nod in understanding. 

"I live j-just near... want to come over for a while?"

"Jesus, yes, please." She nods and picks Aiden in her arms. He talks to her animatedly about what happened and she was surprisingly very attentive, she chuckled and laughed as well, I mean an actual laugh, not her bitchy fake giggle that I've heard all my life.

My mind was full of questions. I feel like blacking out again, but no, not now. I've to know what the hell is going on.

~~~~~~

I take my sit on the couch. "Do you want something?"

"Water please." She nods and takes Aiden with her. She comes back alone with a glass of water.

"Where's Aiden?"

"In his room playing." I nod.

"So, you want to tell me what's happening?" She sighs. "Where do I start from?"

I stare at her. "Probably from the start." She squirms in her seat under my gaze.

"Well, you know I hated you when you first came home." She starts and I scoff.

"Bree..." She sighs. 

"Ok, sorry continue."

"Yes, so, um... you know after mom died, dad and I was everything for each other. I was the center of his universe, he always used to tell me this before he tucked me to bed. We were so happy together that I have never imagined someone entering our perfect bubble." Her lips tugged into a broken smile. "I never wanted to share him but then... you and your mom came along."

"You were still dealing with your father's death, and my dad was so keen to get you out of it that he forgot all about me. He was always by your side trying to make you feel good and comfortable, I started hating you then. How can I not? You took the man I love. That's why in return I took your mom away. I knew she was trying her best to be on my good books, you know to impress my dad and I knew you wanted her. So..." She shrugs looking guilty.