Bonus 4.0

" Surprises are always overwhelming, it just depends who is overwhelmed,
the one giving them or the one receiving them or the one who isn't even aware of it... 😅
Nevertheless, one important component is HAPPYNESS. "

_____________________________

ANSH'S POV

" Papa... Papa..."

" Yes, Princess..." My little 5 year old girl came running towards me in the study.

" Papa... Don't listen to her..." Trailing her behind came the shout of my almost 10 year old Ayan. I was aware that Aman, the quiet one just like his name wouldn't be far away from the chaos.

" Ayan says he wants to watch some super hero movie... It's uh.... The S-Swiper Man... " I chuckled.

" Hey... It's not Swiper Man... It's Spider-Man, Stupid..."

" Papa..." She looked at me with her small round brown eyes, trying to gain my defense. She had her mother's eyes and of course her dimples. Sometimes, I feel the odd man out. How in the world can all my three kids inherit the dimples? Nevertheless I love seeing them smile.

" Ayan... Can't you be more mature?"

" Papa.. That's what I am trying to make him understand..." Comes my bookworm, Aman. He happens to be the nerd in the family.

" Really??" Ayan looked at him with folded hands.

" Okay... But it's Spider-Man after all..." Aman had apologetically looking at me.

" Do you see, Papa... They have ganged up against me. Even Aman... " Looking at her I was feeling that she was gonna break soon.

" Aavya... You are a complain box. " Ayan chimed in.

" Sweetheart... What's wrong with Spider-Man. It's nice super hero movie." I said.

" Papa... "

" Ansh... " Here comes her defense.

" Aavya.... What happened sweetie? " Ahana asked as she ran towards her. 2 against three which wasn't at all fair for us, boys.

Aavya's as well as Ahana's names had the same meaning, The First Rays of Sun. I insisted Ahana to pick up that name for our girl. It was just perfect. I knew that we boys that already lost now.

" Mumma, Isn't it my B'day week? "

" Of course, it is..."

" Then... All of you have to follow Aavya Princess's Rules..." It was an order now. No more tears brimming through the eyes.

" No ways..." Aman and Ayan said in unison.

Aavya pouted.

" Of course.. We will..." I prompted, and so returned Ahana and Aavya's bright smile.

" I want to watch Frozen... "

" Nah! It's such a stupid movie... " Ayan said.

I looked at Ahana. These three were making our lives tough sometimes but it was worth it.

" I am in..." I said with enthusiasm. Aavya came to me and hugged me and I got a kiss too.

The boys looked upset coz at times they are the only ones losing to their little sister.

" So... Am I..." Ahana said.

Aavya started teasing Ayan and Aman.

"... But... Next weekend its for our super heroes.... Whatever you pick... Happy, Ayan and Aman?" She completed.