0.18 nothin like the rain

{A/N: so idk if you guys read my boring notes at the bottom.. I hope you do aha, anyway I wanna know what you think of the story so far, also read at the bottom because I want to share something with yous}

-
Aria's POV

Michael and Calum had left and it was just me luke and Ashton. I looked out of the window in my room as that's where we are hanging out, we go back to school tomorrow.

I see that it's raining... it never rains here... it made me think of back home. home... what does that word even mean. This right now is my home.. I meant Scotland, it rained constantly there... there's nothing like the rain {when your in out of space}

I realised that it wasn't actually raining and it was a window cleaner showering the soapy duds of my window and I laugh to myself. Wondering how I even thought in the slightest it was rain. It doesn't even look like rain.

-

Luke's POV

Cal and Mikey come back after they have gone home and assured Their mums that they are still alive. Me and ash had called ours and I didn't have to go home until 1am so I was good, I didn't know when Ashton had to be home but it didn't bother me that much, Michael only had to 11 but Calum was going to drive him home at 11:30 so he could say that he walked home.

We are all sitting in a circle with a couple beers each that Michael had managed to smuggle from his dad, because who doesn't love starting school on a Monday with a hangover.

"Okay lets play truth or dare.." Michael notices the looks he receives from everyone at the mention of the game we played at the party that we could actually hardly remember now. "Buttt this time no one gets dared to do anything out of the room, we all stay in this circle... and if you don't do a dare... you have to take an item of clothing off same goes with truths" he adds shaking his head at Calum who had started cheering and jumping round.. he loved this game he never lost.

I look at Aria and see that she is smiling and nods in my direction saying that she is up for playing it.

I nod back at Michael and yell " yeah let's do thissss"

"Okay I'll go first" Michael hollers and nearly every one groans, Michael comes up with the dirtiest truths and the most sexual dares. "Ashton, TRUTHHHH OR DAREEEEE" ash rolls his eyes and makes a look as if he is thinking.

He smirks and makes eye contact with Michael " gimme a dare, oh and mate.. make it a good one. Not a shit one" he says his voice tinged with humour.

Michael looks around the room looking for inspiration and his eyes land on Aria.. of course they would she is the only female in the room... wait Michael doesn't count does he... no. He's definitely a man. I feel my hand grip become tighter as Michael think about what Ashton's dare is.

" Ashton I dare you to-"
Michael is interrupted by Calum choking on his beer.. I look over at him worried only to see that he was choking cause he started laughing at how serious Michael was being and his beer went down the wrong way.

Michael frowns at Calum and swats his shoulder.

"Dude if your going to die, do it quietly and stop interrupting me" he grunts laughing as well. " anyway as I was saying, Ashton I dare you to give Calum a lap dance"

Calum's mouth drops open in surprise but doesn't complain only laughs his ass of even more as Ashton attempts to seduce him. After failing he goes and sits back down in his spot.
"Okay, Calum truth or dare" he looks at Calum and he looks slightly scared about what to say after just been given a lap dance.

" I um.. truth cause I don't trust what you would make me do" he says taking a drink.

He better be careful he was STILL laughing and I was worried that he might end up dying if he keeps breathing it while laughing instead of drinking it.

"Okay, whats your guilty pleasure" Calum looks away blushing a little bit.
"Shaun mendes..." he smiles " just kidding but he does have good music though.. " my guilty pleasure is that I love pretty little liars"

I couldn't hold it in and let out a massive laugh he looked At me laughing along. I love that show and he always used to make fun of me watching it. How dare he. I'm finding this way to funny.

" Luke, truth or dare" oh no. Which one do I choose. If I say dare it could go slightly towards what happened with Ashton or Like it was at the party but if I said truth I'd look like I'm scared.

"Dare" I say confidently. I avoid everyone's eyes and look directly at Calum.

" oooohhh okayyy, I dare you to lick Aria's face" he grins cheekily. He is so cocky. I agree and make my way over to her. She's laughing and trying to playfully fight me off.

" ewww no I don't want your saliva on my face" she screeches still madly laughing.

I grab her face and turn it to the side and lick a long line down her face. She squeals in disgust and playfully hits me making me double over in laughter.

"Michael truth or dare?" He looks at me dead in the eye,
"When have I ever chosen truth,Hemmings" he replied sassily. It's true. Michael is known for doing some of the craziest dares we have even given him.

"Okay, strip down to your boxers and pretend your at a rock show" He stands straight up lifting his top up over his head and taking off his jeans. He starts head banging and imitating that he was at a rock show and sits down pulling his jeans back up slightly red in the face from his shortness of breath after dancing around the room.

I had it all on video. This was SO going on twitter lately I thought to myself.

-

The rest of truth or dare went by, aria and Ashton kisses which I wasn't too happy about but then I also had to kiss Michael and Calum got so many horrible dares that he refused to do he was just sitting there in his boxers and socks and I was praying that the next thing he takes off are his socks.

Calum gets changed and drives Michael home * he only had half a beer* while me Ash and Aria watch a movie until I have to go. Ashton offers to give me a lift but I barely drank apart from a few sips of my beer so I said I'd drive myself home. I kiss aria on the lips and say goodbye to her before giving Ashton a bro hug and telling them I'll see them at school I walk out the door after a fun filled weekend.

-
-
-

Hey so the thing I wanted to share was that Andy - 5sos photographer liked my comment yesterday and then messaged me back today and I was really happy.
Also the trial did not go well and I'll still be updating every Sunday * Sunday for me- Uk time zone *
And every other one I get a chance

I hope you liked this chapter and I already have some ideas for the next.
Remember;
Share
Vote
Comment
Add to lists
^ it means a lot and I'm-
I can't believe we are at 900 read that's just amazing honest.

Anyway, I love you all -N x X