J2M | Awesome uncles

*I hope this didn't turn out weird. Cause you're a kid in this one. Hope you enjoy :)*

It was one of the regular family gatherings you did at least once a month.
Your parents were sitting at the table with the others. Tom, Shep and West were playing outside. But you didn't want to. You just sat on the couch in the livingroom, staring into the air.

After some time uncle Jensen, uncle Jared and Misha joined you. Jensen lifted you on his lap easily, you immediately curled into his chest.

Leaning forward Jared asked, "you tired buddy?"

You shook your head.

"Are you bored? Do you wanna play with the others, old fashioned chase?", tried Misha.

You shook your head again, pressing your face into Jensen's chest. He instinctively rubbed light circles onto your back.

"I think our little buddy is a bit upset about something, hm?", spoke Jensen softly.

You nodded.

"Do you wanna tell us what happened? We promise we won't tell anyone", said Misha.

You shook your head, again.

"Hm... do you wanna tell only one of us, maybe?", suggested Jared.

"Mhm", you answered.

"I've got an idea, just point at whoever you wanna tell, alright bud?", said Jensen. So you poked him on his chest.

"Alright, (Y/N)... it's gonna be fine mate", reassured uncle Jared and kissed you on your head. Misha ruffled through your hair and left with Jared.

There was a lump in your throat, which made it hard to speak. You felt like you were about to cry, but you didn't want to. You've never seen uncle Jensen cry. You didn't wanna disappoint him.
After sometime of Jensen stroking your shoulders and back, he pulled you a few inches away from him, you noticed his shirt was a bit wet.

"Hey... buddy... you don't have to cry. What's up, hm?", he asked calmly.

You sniffled. "I-I heard my... my mom cry last n-night... and th-they fought this morning... I'm scared uncle Jensen...", you looked up at him. He gave you a small smile and pulled you into his arms again.

"You know... moms and dads fight sometimes. That's normal, Daneel and I do that sometimes, too. It's just important that they get over the fight again, and I'm a million percent sure they will! So don't worry, okay? It'll be alright, I promise. Do you want me to talk to them?"

You shook your head. You didn't want them to know.
"That's fine, just come to me if you change your mind, 'kay?"
He softly wiped your tears away and asked lightly, "how about old fashioned chase now?", and grinned.

Laughing you jumped off of him and ran into the yard, "you'll never catch me, old man!"

"Don't you dare, buddy!", quickly giving Misha and Jared a thumbs up, he chased after you.