Chapter 23

§
Chapter 23
Spring break
§

(Sorry for the wait but i had a major writer blocks but i wrote 7900 words aaaaaand got something special to make up for it so um secure your edges and grab a bottle of water for the saturday part of this chapter)

(P.s thanks to my reader who told me take my time because rome wasnt built in a day because it gave me this idea for this chapter)

Monday

When i wake up the first thing i notice is our sleeping position erik on his stomach with his arms tucked under him and me on mine with my arm and leg thrown over his back. He mustve got up sometime in the middle of the night and moved off my chest and me being the cuddler i am i found him in my sleep.

Climbing out the bed i walk to the bathroom and handle my business before making a cup of tea and sitting down turning the tv on. I pull my hair out the ponytail to release tension and take a sip of my tea.

"Thanks for the weather karen, and in todays top news the officer from the case of kendall kane has been missing for 3 weeks now there still arent any leads on him or any evidence until today" the reporter says and i lower the purple mug from my lips feeling something twist in my gut. 

"Its not much evidence but a few nights ago his wife received what appears to be his badge except it looks as if someone banged it out because its flat and his name was cut out. But wait theres more! Not only did his wife receive that but the police station said they received his gun and taser in a zip lock bag with no dna evidence of who did it and his bloody uniform flying on the flag pole of the station-"

I turn off the t.v hearing enough and sit my mug on the table. Was i suppose to feel sorry for that man? I dont. Looking at the spot where my candle usualy was i realise its gone, oh he had some explaining to do. Stretching i walk back to Eriks room seeing him in the middle of the bed on his back and cant help the urge to climb on him.

"Erik...erik" i say trying to wake him up but he wouldnt move, i couldnt tell if he was sleeping or not but im sure he was in that inbetween stage. "Vuka N'Jadaka" i tell him to get up which i only get a hmmm in response. I could faintly see the tear marks on his face from last night and sigh laying my head down on his chest. "If you wont get up ill just lay on you" i tell him finally gaining a reaction when he sucks his teeth.

"Get the hell off me" he says after a few seconds and i laugh telling him no and latch onto his body. "Come on you got all your hair in my face, its to hot for all that" he complains and i flip my hair to the other side.

"Ok fine. Now be quiet and cuddle" i tell him which only gets a groan in return.

"Come on yo! Miss me with this mushy shit" he complains trying to move but i cling tighter to him  which he sucks his teeth to again.

"Erik stop moving i just want to lay with you" i laugh at his annoyed expression. Ive never known anyone to be so full of anger they didnt like cuddling.

"You got 3 seconds to move before i bite you" he finally says after a moment of silence and i sit up eyeing him to see if he was serious. But then i realized it didnt matter.

"Jokes on you cause i like being bit anyway" i tell him with a smirk and he rolls his eyes before smirking and his hands go to my thighs and i know what he's thinking before he even does it. "You can rub my thighs all you want but when i start squirming youre going to get hard and be sexualy frustrated and angry cause im not going to move" i tell him running my hands down the front side of his scars and i dont miss the shiver.