chapter 13

I step out of the shower, trying to understand why It didnt bother me that i was gonna give myself to him, even though I was scared and very strict about my morals. Its weird because of How easy I willing to give them up. But I know the reasoning behind my actions...

I think I like Grayson. Like, like like him. I have developed feelings for a boy who is more troubled than me, as he says. And I dont know how. All we do is tease Each other, but I guess it lead me to the point where I only crave his touch. His and only his.

I went to my room and turned on some music as got dressed into my pajamas. I picked out my school clothes for tomorrow and started my homework that of course i didnt do and will procrastinate on. It was and hour later when i was singing along to the lyrics I heard a noise overpowering the music. As I listen I notice its coming from the bathroom. I walk closer to the door and figure out what the noise was...

A fucking girl moaning and screaming in Graysons fucking room!

Are you kidding me?! Yes I know we arent together but why would he even! Ughhhh!!??? I was furious and upset. And it led to something unexpected.

I barged into the bathroom and swung open Graysons door, revealing a naked girl underneath Gray and both of them sweating. I look at them and I recognize the face of the female.

Fucking Sarah!

"You have got to be fucking kidding me!" I screamed in anger. Grayson quickly got up and put on his boxers. He threw the sheets over Sarah and approached me. " Misa look it-" " it sure as he'll looks like it! U are fucking a bitch that I hate and fucked up twice in MY fucking house!" I screamed in his face I look over and see Sarah smiling. " Im sorry for disrupting you, Grayson fucks hella good." She says with a giggle and I lose it. I walk up to her and grab her by her hair and drag her off his bed.

I drag her down the stairs, her body still bare and I throw her outside with her clothes. " stay the fuck out you broke Bartender bitch!" I yell and slam the door and lock it.

I turn around and see Grayson. " what the f-" "No! You dont get to say that! I do! What the fuck do you think you are doing?" " I'm having fun." He says with a shrug. I roll my eyes and walk past him and shove him as I do. He turns around and grabs my arm. " let the fuck go if me right now!" I say through gritted teeth and filled with anger but he grips me tighter. " why the fuck do you even care?" He asks. I look at him with cold eyes and then yank my arm from his grip and walk away.

I do know why I care. Because I have feelings for him. Real genuine feelings. And seeing him on top of her, the std infested skank ass bitch, the biggest whore at school, made my heart sink.

I ran to my room and i was boiling with fury, I was about to blow! I walked back down to the kitchen and to the mini bar and poured me a drink. I took the shot and felt the burning sensation in my throat and it relieved some of the stress and anger I had. I took one more and then sat down. I took deep breaths and it calmed me down.

As i walked back up the stairs I smelled something strong. It was Sarah's cheap ass perfume. It reaked of peasantry and hoeness! I grabbed the Lysol and febreeze and made sure that shit was gone. I know it was petty but I dont want to be reminded of that skank fucking my man that isnt my man but that's technically my man... I mean hes living in my house.

As I was walking to my room I passed Graysons open door and see him sitting there with his  hands in his head. I look last him and just forget about him. I shut my door behind me and jump into bed. And after minutes I fall asleep. 

Authors note: sorry this chapter is shorter...hope u enjoy