Hoes Carry Diseases

Katrina's POV

I'm pretty sure my nose is permanently deformed. 

I groan in pain as Diane's surprisingly strong arms shove me off her and send me crashing into the floor. 

Just awesome. 

Warm hands are suddenly pulling me back up to my feet, "y-you bitch" I hiss out my face literally thumping. 

"Bullets, Katty", Blue's warm voice rolls over the back of neck into my ear, where I can clearly here his fucking amusement.

One day. Just one of these days, I'm going to run his ass over. 

I swear it. 

See if he likes how that shit feels. 

And when he's limping on the side of the road, I'll slip up beside him and whisper bullets, just like he did to me. 

Blue Condom. 

The room thankfully stops spinning so I can finally make out Diane gripping her chin in pain as she glares over at me. 

Like I purposefully wanted to come in contact with her. 

Hoes carry diseases, like squirrels. 

"What the fuck" she hisses, still gripping her chin, where the majority of my forehead must have slammed into her. 

Blue shoves me forwards before stepping into the room and slowly closing the door behind him, before locking it. 

"We just have a few questions, Diane" he tries to smile smoothly. 

If he thinks he doesn't look like the beginning of a murder scene. 

He is so wrong. 

Diane slowly starts to look between Blue and I. Him clearly blocking the only exit, and me still trying to figure out how to tell if the tip of my nose is broken. 

"I know exactly what you want" she smirks as she looks between us. 

Pause. 

What in the hell is she walking about? Why is she looking at us like that? And why did that sound so wrong when she said it? 

Slowly her skin lightens to a caramel brown, her hair shrinks as it coils into tight curls, her eyes widen, her lips getting plumper, and her body seems to melt as it shrinks. 

Before long, I'm blinking back at myself. 

A damn near exact replica. 

She had completely transformed into me, her legs were a bit skinner, and her ass was a bit smaller, but that was me. 

God ... I am so good looking. 

"Wow" I breathe out before looking up at a curious looking Blue, "I'm a fucking catch" I finished as he turned and glared down at me. "No wonder you're so worried about trying to keep me" I say turning back to Diane, "I'm gorgeous" I smirk. 

He scoffs, "you wish your tits were that big and she was extra generous on the face". 

"Don't be a sour bitch, Blue. I know I'm beautiful" I mumbled back over at him, still hypnotized by my own replica. 

Diane smirks with my face, honestly making me look like an evil elf. 

I really am short. 

"What would you like?" she purrs as she walks slowly up to the two of us, her hand trailing down my ... her chest, "her kissing you, while I suck-" my eyes widen in shock.