If LL were an Indian drama show

Warning: Extremely OOC. Includes loads of fighting though I only took one part of the whole plot. Forgive me for my sins I was half asleep when I wrote this and I'm regretting it but if you all like it I could continue this or make one for LLS.

((Honoka storms into the house with dramatic music playing behind))

Honoka: I will become a school idol to save my school.

((Umi and Kotori turn their heads three times dramatically the screen has black and white flashes and then normal))

Umi: I will NOT allow you to become a school idol.

Honoka: No I will.

Umi:*gasps* You are not my friend.

Kotori: Umi chan calm down.

Umi: I will not accept her in the family

Kotori & Honoka: *eyes widen* No.

Umi: Yes.

Honoka: I will fight on even if it's without you.

((Leaves angrily. Soft sad music plays))

Kotori: Umi chan why?

Umi: She will not be my friend if she does this nonsense. I disown her. *walks away*

((Sad violin music plays in the background))

Kotori: *begins to pray and sob dramatically* Oh God why can't Umi chan understand Honoka. *sobs even harder* Please save them.

((The next day, Umi is sitting in the porch sipping on her coffee while reading the newspaper))

Umi: "Honoka Kousoka a rising idol" pfft.

Kotori: *walks past Umi with a box*

Umi: WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING KOTORI? What's inside that box?

Kotori: To Honoka's. Its her stash if bread from under her bed

Umi: *gasps* How dare you. You will not take a step out of this house.

Kotori: No I will! What has made you this blind!?

Umi: Nothing. *holds Kotori's arm* You take a step further and I will disown you.

Kotori: I don't care. *walks away to Honoka's*

Umi: *rushes inside and takes her phone and calls someone* Get ready the rowdies.

((The next day))

Honoka: UMI CHAN WHERE ARE YOU!!

Umi: WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU LITTLE-

Honoka: *teary eyed* I can't believe you did this. I can't believe you sent the rowdies after me and told them to tie me up on a room I escaped you know.

Umi: I told you not to be a school idol and this is what you get.

Kotori: Please stop fighting. What about the past? We climbed trees together and almost died.

Umi: True it was fun but what Honoka did was wrong.

Honoka: I'm not planning to change.

Kotori: Onegai!

Umi: Kotori...

Umi: Fine then... I will accept both if you come with me to get permission from the student council president.

((Happy music plays in the background))

Honoka and Kotori: *almost crying in happiness* Umi chan!

((Cue loads of fighting between the second years and Eli. And Nozomi using her tarot cards in front if the shrine cause it's a holy place to help them. Maki somehow joins. Nico's revenge plot against those who left her when she was an idol and so joins them. Rin and Hanayo the daughter's of farmers join in hope of a better life. Eli approves of them and joins along with Nozomi. Later Honoka gets possessed by a ghost because she fell sick and fainted while performing. Nozomi performs an exorcism. Everything after that happens the same way but with loads of unnecessary drama. The reason I'm writing this here is because I'm lazy to write the whole plot like this but here's some NozoEli))

Eli: *walking to the shrine and accidentally bumps into Nozomi* Oh sorry I-

Nozomi: *falls into Eli's arms and they stare into each other's eyes for 5 minutes with romantic music playing behind them*

Eli: I'm sorry I didn't see you.

Nozomi: It's okay. *notices she got hurt on her heel somehow*

Eli: Is there anyway I can help you?

Nozomi: Yes let's go eat parfaits.