Chapter 18

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys Its RockiWolf & Norabbbles In The House :) I've Finished College Today So Now I'm On Holiday Yay :D I Hope You Like This Chapter Guys :) We Love Our Fans :) Also Shall We Publish This book? What Do You Guys Think? Please Comment & Vote Guys And Thanks Fro Read Everyone :) Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 Blaze sat in his office thinking...Thats all he seemed to be doing now. After hearing you now ex-best friend hurt your mate in such amanner than had a child when you loved the child with all you heart but...But little Mia...Is not his child.

"She is our child!! SHE OURS!!" Wolfen yelled in his mind as Black thought about Mia not being his, he was taking it bad like Blaze was but he coudent get the thougt of Mia not beng his threw his head. Blaze loved Mia very much but she was a child of a beautiful lady and a monster.

However the sound of knocking and Mick voice broke him from thought, "Alpha we have a problem" growling a little Blaze calmed himself then spoke in a calm voice, "come in Mick...What is ir?" he asked worry for his pack was evident in his voice.

Mick walked in then spoke, "I'm sorry about what happened with your mate and all Alpha" Blaze nodded telling him to carry on, "there are rouges surrounding the territory". Blaze eyes snapped open making him stand in his chair, "what!...Get Nathan now we must defend our territory but also find out what these monsters want!" he ordered making Mick flinch a little then go off getting Nathan as his Alpha ordered.

Blaze walked to his door but stopped when he saw little Mia look at him smiling, "want to play ball ball daddy" however Blaze just pushed her genitally to the side ignoring her, "what are you doing that for!! That's no way to treat your child!!" Wolfen scolded making Blaze yell back at his wolf, "SHE NOT OUR CHILD WOLFEN SHE NOT OUR CHILD!!"  

But that made Wolfen growl more in his mind but he did stay silent after that all Blaze could hear now was Wolfen's growling in his mind. Mia followed him a little asking "daddy want to play ball ball?" Blaze made fists with his hands then continued walking ignoring little Mia call for him "daddy". 

Blaze opened the door to the pack house to find Nathan and some other pack warriors in the filed ready for the rouges, Blaze was going to take the men the council have giving them as extra protection and right now his pack needed that protection.

"What are these rouges up to now?" Blaze thought to himself, he didn't know what they wanted Alison was safe in the pack as is Mia and Balthazar isn't getting them both he'll protect them...Alison his is mate and Mia...she just another pack member needing protecting, "NO SHE'S NOT!!" Wolfen growled.yelled once again not liking Blaze's way of thinking about Mia.

Wolfen didn't care if Mia was not his daughter by blood, Mia was his pup and he wanted Blaze to stop acting like this because his family needs him.  Having enough of his wolf Blaze shut of his mind as he went to the edge of his territory.

It was strange the rouges were there but they were not moving making Blaze and the other pack fighters even more spurious of them, "there standing there but not attacking? Something not right" Blaze thought to himself while going around his territory but one thing was clear.

The rouges weren't attacking but they had them surrounded but the question is...Why? 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BACK AT THE PACK HOUSE IN BLAZE OFFICE 

Blaze went back to his office thinking about the rouges he needed to find out what they up to..No what Balthazar was up to he's planning something but what was a different matter. 

Mick entered the room with Nathan behind him, looking up at Nathan Blaze asked him, "how's Alex doing?" Nathan smiled repaying, "she's better now she just needs bed rest". Blaze nodded then spoke, "we need to deal with the rouges something not right here I think there going to attack".

Nathan and Mick nodded then asked, "what shall we do Alpha?" Blaze thought for a moment the ordered, "at the moment were at a stand still get extra worriers around the borders no one gets in our out" Both of the man nodded, "yes Alpha" then went to do there jobs.

"Balthazar what are you up to?" he thought out loud looking out his window...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We Hope You Liked This Chapter :) Shall We Publish This Book? What Do You Think? Shot Outs To Our Lovely Fans And I'm So Glad It's The Holidays :D Please Comment And Vote :) Thanks So Much For Reading Guys :) We Hoped You Liked This Chapter :) Bye From Me RockiWolf & Norabubbles :) Bye For Now Guys :) Bye