B2C1: a new beginning

a/n: yes, book two of this book will also be published under this book. I apologize for the mistakes and errors ahead, i'll try to correct them once the book's finished. thank you!

"mom, come on. I'm just going back to korea, it's not like im gonna die anytime soon." lisa told her mom. they were in the airport today and its an hour before lisa's flight and her mom was being all emotional. who could blame her? she's her only child and she just came back about a year ago and now she's going away from them again.

"I know honey but I'm gonna miss you again." her mom replied while wiping away her stray tears. they laughed and when it's lisa's flight number was called. she bid goodbye to her mom and she hugged her dad.

"goodbye, mom. we'll still facetime each other, okay? don't miss me that much. i'll do well!" lisa said as she was waving goodbye and headed towards the boarding gates. when lisa was already on her seat, she plugged her earphones and jammed to kodaline's tracks. a perfect way to chill.

she needs to unwind and relax as much as she wants before she steps foot to korea again.

she hoped it was worth it to take the opportunity. she had so many doubts within herself but lisa chose not to stress out.

she closed her eyes and sighed before she lets herself drift to sleep.

"be ready for me, korea."