Bad Boy Love~ Part 37

~A/N~

(The chapter will resume shortly.)

ALRIGHT! I am feeling horrible about the chapter updates. I was wayyy over my data limit on my phone, so I couldn't use it for internet. PLUS, I have no Wi-Fi at my house... So I can't update from computer. I literally just got Netflix on my phone so that is why I was way over my data limit. I am only supposed to be at 1 KG, and I was at 4... My dad was pissed. Anyway, my data just reset to 0 today.

Okay, A LOT of you were confused about last chapter. It was very confusing on my part. It was really hard to explain in the short amount of time I had to write.

So, Ryan knew that if he broke up with Maya just because he didn't love her anymore, she would cling onto him. She would try to win him back and get him to love her again, and he didn't want that. He was sick and tired of having her as his girlfriend, so he got Jake and his friends to direct Maya to the bedroom where Ryan was cheating on her (He actually never slept with the girl. He faked it). Jake's friends told Maya to go to the bedroom instead of the bathroom. But, once Ryan was left without Maya, he wanted her back. So, Ryan acted like he didn't remember that he cheated because he thought that Maya would feel sympathy for him. He wanted her to think, "Well he was probably really drunk. So it isn't all his fault!" But Maya didn't think that. Jake got pissed because Ryan wasn't sticking with their deal. Jake didn't want Ryan to toy with Maya, so he went to the restaurant to get Ryan to stop being a dick. Maya overheard everything. And SPOILER ALERT: Even though a lot of you probably already know this, Jake kinda has a little crush on Maya. END OF SPOILER.

So, Maya is mad at Jake because he helped Ryan with his scheme.

I am sorry if anyone is still confused, but just message me if you need further explanation.

...

I sit in my car and try to bring myself to leave the parking lot. I always run away from my problems before solving them. I need to stop. I get out of my car and storm over to Jake and Ryan. Jake is arguing with Ryan again, and he is getting in Ryan's face while doing so.

"This is your fucking fault," Jake growls.

"It's your fault too, Jake," I say and he pauses, mouth open. He turns his head to look at me.

"Maya," he says and reaches out for me.

"No, Jake," I pull away.

"I thought you left," Ryan stutters and I glare at him.

"You are a lying asshole," I say to Ryan and Jake nods. "You are too," I say and look at Jake. He looks at the ground and bits his lip. I try not to think about how sexy it is.

Ryan puts his hand up to my face and I jerk away from his touch.

"Maya, I am so sorry," he exhales.

"Don't pull that bullshit on me," I snap. "I trusted you, Ryan. I thought that you would be my forever. You even talked to me about our future."

Ryan swallows and clenches his jaw.

"You," I say and point to Jake. "I would have expected this from you when we met two weeks ago. But now, I would have thought that you would be the one to help me in a time like this. Apparently I was wrong. Even when you knew me, you still didn't tell me. You tried to hide it," I say.

"I told you to not trust him!" Jake says.

"Wow, thanks for the huge red flag!" I say sarcastically. "Who am I going to trust? A drugged up loser, or my long time boyfriend?"