#64 The Trap

[Read chapter 63 Before this, Both are updated together]

Aditya.

"I can't get hold of uncle for a few days" Aditi said as she sat near me.

"You know him, He will be sleeping in the day time and operating at night time, He's always busy" I said and She nodded.

"I know" She put the phone down. "I will try later" She said.

"Uncle Aditya!" Izzy ran to me "I am going out with daddy" She smiled happily.

I chuckled as I touched the her ponytail that was bouncing with her steps.

"Don't touch my hair!" She was annoyed instantly. "Varshechi tied it for me!" She said.

"Oops..Sorry" I said while Aditi laughed.

"What will you bring us, Izzy?" Trisha asked her.

"Chocolates!" She exclaimed Without hesitation and all of us laughed.

"Okay, we will wait for you then" Varsha told her when she came out.

"I got the details of the locker, I will go there and deliver the files" Shahid said.

"I am going out with daddy!" Izzy squealed happily and we laughed at her enthusiasm.

"She was locked inside all these time, So I thought I will let her have some time outside today" He nodded.

"Take care then,You know what's in your hand is very dangerous" Trisha said.

"Don't worry, I was the best cyber security officer, I can handle these" He smiled.

Arjun.

"I can't believe that we made this futile trip just to meet with them" Raghav sir said as we were returning from meeting the "investors". "The people we already have is far more better" He said. "It was such a waste to come here at this crucial time" He added.

Well...He still doesn't seem to to know that this "business trip" was exclusively for testing me!

They will not get anything on me, I am confident that all my files and datas are clear.

Abiram's guy who accompanied us is following me around 24/7 like my shadow and I am enjoying making him anxious.

"Now that our business is done, Let's go back" I told him and he nodded. "We need to prepare for the Shareholders meeting" He said.

Mahesh.

Everything was set ready and I took the microphone, The frequency of my sound wave was already changed to mimic Arjun's voice.

"Hello?" I said. "Do I sound like him?" I asked.

Abiram gave me a thumbs up.

"You sounds exactly like Arjun" He said. "This voice converter is really something!"

"Then let's start"

"Are you sure?...What if -"

"If Arjun has contact with them, We will know today" I said.

It was Father's idea to do this, I really admit that he is a genius.

Instead of using Dr.Prakash to blackmail them, Father has arranged everything to set a trap for them.

No wonder Surya group has been growing under him.

"Here's the number" Abiram brought me the phone number that was taken from Dr.Prakash's phone.