Illiria

Aliana's POV

They were all staring at me as if I had two heads as I reappeard beside them.

Internally I rolled my eyes and took Kassandras' hand and moved in the direction that we were floating before.

"How did you do that?" One of the generals men whispered as he flew up along side me. I turned to face him with one eyebrow raised.

"I mean the black grav ball you released. I have never seen one from the light faction do an....."

"Brice!" The general snapped from his position in the front.

"Sorry General." He mumbled and returned to his position.

The general turned his head and looked at me with distrustful eyes, I just gave him a blank look and he gritted his teeth and turned back to face forward.

We we're silent as we flew for another hour until we came to a black hole.

I looked around wondering what was going to happen next.

The general faced the black hole and started speaking in a strange language. The words held a strange familiarity to me but I couldn't place where I had heard them from before.

As soon as he was finished speaking the space in front of him began to waver like a miraj.

I watched intrigued as he moved towards the shimmering space and it seemed to absorb him. Looking back at the rest of his team they nodded their heads towards the space the general had just disappeared into.

Kassandra gripped my hand tighter and I felt the little bit of fear coming off her.

I moved us towards it while keeping her slightly behind me, If something went wrong with this thing I don't want her to get hurt.

As I got closer I noticed it seemed to ripple even more and reach out for me, it felt as if I was being sucked down a drain but I kept a firm lock on Kassandra's hand.

In no time it was over and the sucking sensation was over as soon as it had begun.

My eyes opened wide as I gazed at the sight before me. A gasp from beside me let me know it had had the same effect on Kassandra.

"Damn Ali, I guess we figured out why we couldn't find anymore of your kind. They we're in a whole other dimension." Fen said from my shoulder.

The dimension we had just entered was the exact opposite of the one we had just left. Where outer space over there is black, the space here is white. How stars looked white there, they are a deep black here. I admired all of this as we flew forwards once again.

Kassandra seemed just as taken with the view as me.

Another hour of flying and we started to get closer to one of the planets that I saw off in the distance. I couldn't really see the planet below as there we're clouds covering everything.

Out the clouds, people emerged, these new set also in an energy from, I could tell that they we're also warriors as they were wearing the same uniform as the ones escorting us.

A man with silver hair and blue eyes came forward and bumped forearms with the general before leaning in towards him and speaking lowly. I could clearly hear them but the lanuage they we're speaking was the same strange languge the general had spoken before.

Somewhere inside me I felt like I should know this language and be able to speak and understand it but whatever it was stayed out of my grasp.

The two speaking in low terms would occasionaly steal glances at us then they would go back to whispering. The other soldiers who had flown up from the planet with the new man had taken positions around us.

The new man broke away from the general when he said something to him and looked at us with a shocked face. I narrowed my eyes and looked between the two, not liking the fact that I knew that we're talking about us but not knowing what they we're discussing.

The new guy floated over to us and all the new soldiers seemed to move closer as well. Instinctivly I moved in front of Kassandra and pulled out a dagger. The guy froze as he looked between my face and the dagger. He held up one hand and the crowding soldiers moved back but I kept my eyes on the man in front of me.

"yth jatil wux thric levnim, petranas lower dout laraek." The man spoke softly as if he was trying to calm a wild animal.

My brows furrowed in confusion as I looked between him and the general for a translation. Realisation dawned in the generals eyes as he got the mans' attention.

"bivai isthasy, si forgot ekess yenta batobot astahii seem ekess ti renthisj usv kampiun illiran. astahii seem ekess qe partial ekess wer munthrek xanalre english." The general said and the man nodded before turning back to me.

"I am general Sif, his brother." He spoke with a strange accent as he indicated the other general.

"I was saying that we mean you no harm and to please lower you weapon." He spoke while looking directly in my eyes but soon had to turn away from them.

With wide eyes he spoke to his brother.

"si ocuir svabol wux jatil isthasy, jacioniv saurivic re versel vur loexvi!" He rushed out as he looked back at me and the other general nodded.

"English!" I snapped out, getting frustrated with not knowing what they we're discussing.

"I apologize." The new general said.

He peeked behind me and looked at Kassandra and I growled at him, his eyes widened and he moved back.

Both generals looked at each other and nodded before turning back to look at us.

"If you'll all follow us." The new general said and started back for the planet. Everyone started to follow him and I kept a firm grip on Kassandras' hand.

We flew into the thick clouds and Kasasandra giggled as they brushed up against her. The surface of the planet looked like any other planet with some green areas and blue areas.

As we got closer, I could see signs of life on the planet, tall buildings, homes, vehicles and other beings in energy form flying around. Some paused to stare at us as we flew past but the majority just ignored us and went along their own way.

We seemed to be headed towards the largest building in the area, the closer we got I noticed people standing outside the the front of the building. But one in particular seemed to capture my full attention.

We landed and the crowd parted to let a figure through.

It was a woman, She had mid length black hair and smiling rainbow colored eyes.

Kassandra gasped besides me, seeing the same thing that I was.

"Hell." Fen muttered as the person got closer to us. I was to much in shock to say anything as she got closer to us and raised a hand to rest on my cheek.

"Hello Aliana, I've missed you dearly."